62

Jisung's POV

"Class dismissed" the teacher left with her things

I glanced at Hana and she is just arranging her things and left the classroom, looks like she is in a hurry. I quickly fixed my things and was about to go-

"Where you going? I thought we agreed to have fun tonight?" Felix asked

"I have other things to do. I'll follow you guys if ever I finished right away"

I smiled at them to make them not suspicious of me. I left the classroom quickly and ran to the parking lot, I saw Hana who just got in her car and drove away. I got in my car and followed her wherever she is heading at.

I know it's kind of weird that I am following her and I am starting to become suspicious of her but who the fuck wouldn't? I saw her with Ace and they looked like they are talking really serious about something.

I shouldn't suspect Hana since she is helping us but why do I feel like something is wrong? I am not supposed to suspect her but I can't help it. I saw her with Ace and pretend to be fighting as soon as Chan arrived. It looks like they agreed with a certain decision. Chan thought Ace is scaring Hana but it doesn't look like it. I was told to follow Chan but ended up seeing Hana and Ace talking.

Also, before our last class starts, Hana went out, and none of them noticed that Ace also went out of the classroom. I followed them and saw them talking again. Did she told Ace to kill Akira? Or is it something else? I don't know anymore. I don't trust her at all.

Her car parked in front of her house and I also parked far from where she parked it or she will be suspicious of me. She went inside her house while she is talking to someone on the phone. Is there anything I can do to go near her and eavesdrop?

Seungmin calling...

"What-"

[Where are you? Detective Chad is here. He wants to talk to us]

"I'll be there. I'll just need to-"

[They found Jeongin's necklace in the crime scene. Changbin found it. We are thinking that Jeongin is alive and he killed someone at that time while we thought he is dead]

"How come? I don't understand. Minho said he saw how Jeongin lost his life"

[We still doesn't know. Maybe he wants to get out of that place and be free after making us believe that he is dead]

"I'll be there-" I was about to drive when Hana came out of her house wearing a hoodie, a mask, and she got in her car looks like she is trying to hide. She is careful when she got out of her house. Must be heading somewhere?

[Are you still there?]

"Yeah. I need to go. I'll see you all there" I ended the call

I drove and followed Hana's car. She seem suspicious since earlier. I knew it something is going on and she is hiding a deep secret from us. I don't know what she is up to but I am sure it is related to the killer.

Should I call her or...

calling Hana...

"Hana, Hey"

[Hey, what made you call?]

"I was wondering if you can go with us tonight? Detective Chad wants to meet us because he wants to tell us something related to Jeongin. He said that Jeongin might be alive because his necklace was found at the crime scene. I am on my way there. You might want me to pick you up?"

[Uh... I'm not sure. I need to rest early today. I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow and tell me about Detective Chad's discussion]

"Oh, alright. I'll see you tomorrow" I ended the call

Why is she not shocked at all? I wonder why is she lying now? Is she really related to the killer? Or does she know something that we don't?

She stopped in front of a mental hospital. I stopped the car too and watched her go inside. I went inside not making her suspicious of her surroundings. One of the care taker bowed at her and led her somewhere. I quietly followed her and saw her entered a room.

I hid when the care taker left. I went near the door and slightly opened the door to eavesdrop. I saw Hana talking to an old woman who doesn't look like she is on her right mind.

"What do you know?" Hana asked

"He is after you" the old woman whispered and started laughing "I miss him. I miss him so much. I miss my baby" then she started crying like a kid

"I know you are not crazy. You are pretending. Tell me you know!" Hana shouted

The woman is spacing out and started mumbling while there is a smirk on her face.

Hana slapped her "Ya! I am not here to play with you! Tell me what you know about Sanxia! Tell me!"

"I don't know. I just know he is coming after you. He is playing wih you all! He is pretending to kill you all!" she shouted and started laughing again

Hana looks frustrated and sighed as she slammed the table "I'll go-"

"He is coming after you" the woman whispered in a normal tone

She knows something.