36

Third person's POV

Hana is in her suite, already prepared to leave for school but she is still there. She can't go and wants to spend the whole day in her suite. What happened yesterday kept bothering her. Three guys kissed her in one day and she is scared to go now.

She is lying down on her bed while staring at the ceiling. She wanted to leave the place but too scared. She is also embarrassed to face the three guys. Just remembering what happened yesterday kept messing up with her mind.

"Stupid, Hana" she whispered to herseld and was about to cry

Jungkook calling...

"What-"

[Nothing. Just wanna ask if you are okay there? We already received the photos and videos you sent]

"Good for you"

[What happened?]

"I think I'm going crazy"

[What do you mean? Why?]

"I feel like a cheater"

[Cheater?]

"Hmm, a cheater. I'm so fucked up"

[Crazy hahaha. I need to go. I'll call you later]

As soon as Jungkook ended the call. Hana started rolling on her bed as she want to tell someone about it but she can't. Her brother would probably kill her for doing such thing. Her plan is to flirt and know their secrets but everything didn't turn out. Akira is the girl she want to tell what happened but she is not there. Instead she talked to her picture. She didn't even get enough sleep.

"Hana!!!!" she shouted a she felt frustrated

Finally, she decided to move and left her suite. She is hoping none of those guys will bump into her today. She wants to avoid everyone as possible but knowing that they are leaving in the same Penthouse and they are classnates with her, is so impossible.

She arrived at the main floor and saw her car is the only one outside. The 7 cars weren't there and only her car and another one which is not familiar to her. She was relieved and drove to the Academy. Her head hurts as she didn't get enough sleep and spent the night thinking about what happened. She is also worried about Hyunjin's wish. She never wants to go out with anyone and going out with Hyunjin will probably mess up her plan to get close to others secretly.

She parked the car inside the Academy and got out. She can't even think straight and just walk lazily-

"You have to come with me" Blaire

"Go fuck yourself. I'm not in the mood" Hana annoyingly said

Blaire got mad and signalled her friends to bring Hana with them to the place they agreed to do what they are planning.

"Ya! Let go!" Hana said and tried to resist but three girls were holding her

She didn't waste her strength and annoyingly let them drag her where they are going. Some students were looking at them but Blaire doesn't care since she told herself that she is stronger than anyone. She even claimed that she is the richest and the queen when Hana literally went higher than her.

They arrived in the stock room, the two girls made Hana sit and tied her hands and feet with the rope.

"Are you crazy?!" Hana shouted

"You kept acting like almighty in front of everyone. You embarrassed me a lot of times and I was just holding back. Now I will show you-" Blaire

"Show me what?! How desperate you are? Just because Chan is close to Akira you bullied her and made fun of her a lot of times. Now you are targetting me because of the same reason and I am not letting you make fun of me. You know what? I pity you for seeking others' attention. Why don't you pay attention for youself and see what's wrong with you?!" Hana rolled her eyes

Blaire was so mad and poured the bucket of water to Hana "You deserve that-"

"What the fuck?!" Felix said as he saw what happened "Can't you do something good in your life?! Prepare for your punishment"

He quickly untied Hana's hands and feet. He guided her outside, to his car. Everyone is looking at them and it was crazy that they are admiring Felix for being a knight in shining armor. They both got in his car and Felix drove fastly to the Penthouse not even minding their class today.

As they arrived, all the staffs were shocked to see Hana's situation. Felix just guided her to her own suite not even letting go of Hana's hand. He is mad at Blaire. Hana can feel how tight Felix was holding her wrist.

"Get in" Felix said

Hana was confused but entered her own suite, Felix also entered and glared at her. She sat on the couch and avoiding Felix's glare. She doesn't know why but she felt scared when she noticed Felix was glaring at her.

"Are you crazy? Don't attend the classes today. Just rest" Felix said and was about to go-

Hana held his wrist to stop him from going even Felix was shocked to feel Hana holding him. He was quiet and looked at the girl. He just kneeled in front of her.

"Sorry-" Hana

Next thing she knew...

FELIX KISSES HER.

Hana's eyes widened as she felt Felix's lips touched her lips. She felt nervous as Felix is not letting go of the kiss.

Felix finally let go and stood up "Stay here and rest for today. I'll go now"

Hana still can't move.