BONUS CHAPTER

Third person's POV

One month after.

His Father didn't held funeral for him it's not because he was embarrassed but because it hurts to know that as Jeongin's Father he didn't even get to apologize to him. He suffered throughout his life and no one reached out to help him. No one even asked if something is going. Not evem his Father. He was cremated and was put beside his Mom's ashes and Nabi's. He is finally happy to see his Mom once again not even in real world but they are still together. The person who only cares for him.

Hana reported to the police what his Father did and the police found evidences and found the killer to prove what he did. His Father confessed about his sin and didn't even made an excuse. Hana's Mom confessed that he is also hurting her and was forcing her to have sex even though she refused and warned him. He threatened her a lot of times to hurt the kids. Jungkook is the one who took care of the case and let his Mom and younger sister leave the country due to stress they experienced.

The school was shut down as they finally found the killer and no one is willing to pay the authorities for the school to continue accepting students. No one is now holding the students back from leaving the school and they finally applied for another school with a peaceful life. Detective Chad was promoted for his nonstop service to find the killer and for helping them that night even though it wasn't his duty and he was not assigned.

The documentary that Jungkook and his friends made was passed to the teacher after all what happened. They all graduated with honors as the doumentary pulled their grades high. It was the most creepiest yet saddest documentary that was presented. The teacher also sent it to those who are really part of documentaries in the country and did reported it to the whole world.

Hyunjin was fine as he was brought to the hospital right away, same goes to Seungmin who was cut and their friends who has minor injuries after trying to defend themsleves from the attacks they received. It was really sad that one of them is gone and will never come back. They all forgave him even though he continuously put them in shame for being the main suspects for 3 years straight. They still forgave him...

Hana went to abroad with her Mom 2 days after what happened to take her away from all the negativity and live happily as she forget about it. But now, she came back as she wants to visit Jeongin because she didn't go when his friends visited him.

Hana put the flower and smiled as she saw the picture of her with Jeongin, and some picture of him with Nabi, with his friends and with his parents. She touched the photo she had with Jeongin and tears started falling from her eyes. Before, she promised not to forgive the killer no matter what but she forgives him now.

"Are you with Nabi and your Mom? I hope you asked Nabi's real name?" Hana asked

Jeongin was excluded as one of the main suspects since he really gave her a reason not to blame him. She believed him and that was the stupid thing she ever did in her whole life. The killer was with her all along how come she never noticed? There were a lot of clues but she didn't know about it.

"I... I came back from states. I was supposed to study there but I want to visit you and chose to live here for good. My Dad is now in jail and your Mom finally received the justice she deserve" Hana said and started crying as she Jeongin's Mom's photo "I-I'm sorry for what my Father did. I'm sorry"

She wiped her tears and noticed a paper beside Jeongin's photo with his friends. She was hesitating but she took it and started reading what was written.

"This is Jeongin. You are all probably reading this now. The bomb, I'm sorry about it. It was a prank and I hope everyone got scared. I think putting this letter inside the bomb is a good idea. I am dead. Really. Since I am gone. I'm going to confess now... I am the butterfly killer. I am the killer that kept putting you all in danger. I am really thankful and sorry at the same time. I am thankful to have you all by my side and I would never forget how you guys defended me when everyone made fun of me as the suspect. All the love and care I showed you all, all the laughter and smile were sincere. I am always happy when I am with you all. I am sorry for being the dumbest student who involved you all as the killer. If ever Hana is with you all, please protect her like how she wanted to protect those students from the killer. Also, tell her that I am sorry for betraying her. I hope she won't stop remembering Nabi. She was the first one to know about her and I am glad about that. Again, thank you.

I'm sorry"

Hana started crying once again as she finished reading the letter but put a smile on her face.

"You are forgiven... Jeongin"

______________________________________

End of Among Us