29

Jeongin's POV

"Thank you" Father bowed

"Thank you as well, sir" Principal Eve bowed deeply and smiled "We will take good care of Jeongin"

Father and I got in his car and it drove to the Sanxia Penthouse. He went here to talk to Principal Eve about the people's petition to close the school. Actually, I am one of those people who wants to close the school. I don't understand why they still want to continue accepting students after many have died. I was hoping that when that one student died, we are all able to leave this place but it didn't happen until the killer killed 22 people and Alex was the 23rd. Akira was involved but was killed by Ace. We kept losing schoolmates and close friends but the authority weren't doing anything.

"Father, I don't think this school still has the rights to continue. We lost a lot of people-"

"Jeongin, can't you understand? The founder doesn't even care. I am one of the stockholders and I want you to study hard. Nothing will happen to you. No one will harm you. You just have to study hard" Father

"Do you think I can still study hard after seeing them dying one by one? Are you one of them? Did you set this up? Dad, I am one of the main suspects and you still want me to study hard? Because of what? Your company? Aren't you being selfish?"

"Yang Jeongin-" Father

I hurriedly opened the door when the car parked in front of the Penthouse. I got out and Father followed me as well. Everyone greeted him and he greeted back despite of what he is feeling after I talked back.

"You don't have to mind those students-" Father

"Can you even hear yourself? When I got this fucking tattoo everything was ruined. I don't even know why am I still alive. Becaude of this tattoo, I became the main supect along with my friends. Dad, it wasn't just me who wants to live longer, everyone in that place wants to live and finish their studies in order to fulfill their dreams. They are hoping for me to talk to you regarding about what happened. Dad, I don't want to lose anyone anymore. I'm begging you. Please"

He looked down and sighed "Let's talk next time. I have someehere to go. Just get ready for your training regarding the company" he smiled at me and got in his car

My tears fell before the car even drove away. I don't even understand why is my Father become one of the people who cares about money? He was never like that, why now?

I wiped my tears and was about to go when I noticed not far from me, it was Hana. She is eating ice cream while standing there and she probably saw what happened.

She walked towards me and handed me the ice cream "I know you are not okay and ice cream is the best comfort

She walked towards me and handed me the ice cream "I know you are not okay and ice cream is the best comfort. Shall we take a walk to lessen what you are feeling right now"

I didn't answered and opened the ice cream.

"Let's go" she said and started walking

I just followed her and started eating the ice cream. I wonder if she heard what I said. She will probably ask if she didn't. She heard it.

"You heard it?"

"Heard what?" Hana

"What my Father and I talked about"

"Ah, no. I just saw you cried when your Father got in his car. Must be really hard for you. Is it because of the pressure?" Hana

"Pressure in everything but what I want is for everyone to leave that place without any problem regarding their education. I tried talking to him but he cares for money too"

"Do you know that I always have the choice to leave but I chose not to?" Hana looked at me

"Why?"

"It's simple. I don't want to leave everyone when I know any of them will die. I want to help them get out of there or at least solve the problem. We all have dreams and that dream can't be ruined for one reason. I want everyone to be strong and keep fighting until the end" Hana smiled and continued eating the ice cream

"I fear blood because of my Mom"

"Your Mom?" Hana

I nodded "It was that horrible night. I am with her alone in the house. Someone entered the house and murdered her. She was covered with blood. I suffered and still suffering. I badly want to get out of the dark past but I didn't know, that fear would make me look like a killer"

"What about your tattoo?" Hana

"Ah, the butterfly. I was losing hope and wanted to give up my life. I met a kid who is in the verge of dying, she said she wanted to live and she is not losing hope. Then she drew a butterfly on the paper and told me not to lose it so I won't lost my hope but... That was the last time I saw her. She died the next day and even wrote a letter for me. I want the butterfly to be with me and that butterfly represents that kid. So I decided to have a tattoo with that drawing"

"That kid... She must be so happy that you were still fighting. You should cheer up and be brave" Hana tapped my shoulder

"I will... For her"