28

Chan's POV

A lot of things happened in 3 years and a lot of people died. I am one of the main suspects because the killer is using my experiments to kill someone. Now that they brought up about the killer's rule which is killing 22 people only. I know that he would stop after but if that killer killed Alex then it's supposed to be 23. None of us knows who the real killer is, was it one of us? Or someone higher than us? What was his or her reasons? If there is a pretender, why is he or she doing it? Does that pretender doesn't want the real killer to stop?

I can't even leave this place which is my dream. I want to leave this place and apply for a much better University where I have a future. This place only cares for money.

I almost dropped what I was holding when I noticed Hana was staring at me outside the room. She waved at me and gave me a big smile. Why is she here now?

I went to her and opened the door "Why are you here? Aren't you scared of me? You are here in my laboratory and there is no one here with us. I can kill you-"

"Sure" she said and entered the room without even asking for my permission "I've never seen anyone use these things" she said but she is not going near those

"You have to wear the protectice equipments"

She excitedly went towards me and waited. She just gave me a smile and nodded.

"You have to wear it yourself"

She just ignored me.

I sighed and make her wore the lab coats, gloves, safety glasses, and lab apron. She looks like a kid letting me wear her those equipments. She is looking at those like she was curious what can it do.

"You're good"

I went to where I am and she quickly followed me. She was jusr standing beside me and kept looking at everything on the table that I am using.

"Are you always here?" Hana

"Not always"

"Ah, if this is your laboratory why are you letting other students use this room?" Hana

"Compared to other laboratories here. This laboratory has complete equipments and I made sure this place is safe for everyone to use. Principal Eve doesn't even buy equipments for the laboratories here, so students were having a hard time doing experiments"

She nodded.

"Besides, Father always sends me supplies of what I need here, so I don't need to buy it myself"

"You have a very supportive Father" Hana said and carefully touching the tubes "What is this?"

"Acetonitrile, you should be careful"

She quickly removed her hand from that "Are you doing something dangerous or-"

The tube that contains Sodium Hydroxide fell to the floor and the chemical was all over the floor.

I quickly pulled her away from there "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry" she said and was about to clean it but I stopped her

"Wash your hands. I'll do it"

She just nodded and went straight to the sink and washed her hands "I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. Just make sure you will wash your hands carefully"

"Will do" she answered and heard her wash her hands

I used the safety cleaning tools and cleaned the chemical on the floor. I made sure nothing was left behind, even the tube that was shattered into pieces. Someone might get in danger because of it. I am just glad she didn't spill the Tetrahydrofuran which can result to explosion.

"Are you done?"

She went to me and nodded.

"Come here"

She went towards me.

"You should be careful next time" I wiped her hands using the paper towels and gave her alcohol for me to be sure there is no chemical on her hands.

"Sorry" she repeated again

"I think I am done here. Should we grab some snacks?"

"I'll treat you" Hana

"As you wish"

We both removed our protective equipments and left the laboratory. I just locked it just in case someone will try to enter the room and mess with my things.

"I want to teach you but I guess next time will be better"

"I am not really good with those kind of things. I still need someone to guide me. Also, I am clumsy that's why my brother always get mad at me" Hana chuckled

"You are really clumsy. You just have to be more careful with the chemicals especially you don't know their effects if ever they spilled to your skin or irritates your eyes. Just treat them like a gold"

"Copy" she smiled and started jumping on the tiles to the other one like a kid

She seems really fierce and elegant when I first saw her. She acted like a very high class young lady but seeing more of her now makes me realize that she still have a childish side. She acted like a kid and wants to be taken care of, like a real kid.

"Aren't you wondering why am I in the Academy that night?"

She stopped and looked at me "You followed me?"

"I did"

"Why?" Hana

"I am worried. You look nervous and I thought something might happen to you. So I followed you"

She just nodded and gave me a smile.

Is she not suspecting me?

What if I am the killer?