109

Jisung's POV

(Next day)

"Excuse me-" 

"Why?" Sieun asked

"Do you know any ointment or medicine for someone who was choke?" 

"Choke? Because of the food?" Sieun 

"No, someone strangled her. I uh... I saw the mark. I thought it will hurt" 

"It will be gone in a few hours. Besides, how would I know? I am not a doctor and I didn't study medicine" she said and continued playing on her phone "Why? Who got choke?"

"Haknyeon attacked Katana last night-"

"Katana is strong. She can avoid any attacks. What di you mean? No one can hurt Katana" she chuckled

"Let me finish. Katana went to the bathroom and Hana was attacked instead"

She looked at me "Hana and Katana are roommates?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't you think it's weird? Ashika and Katana were roommates before. Now that Hana and Katana are roommates, it will make us even more remember of Ashika" Sieun

"It wasn't Felix who put there. As far as I know the roommates were fixed already-"

"Who would do it?" Sieun asked

"Maybe... Someone is playing with us by using Hana"

Sieun sighed "We all admitted to what we did that night. What does that person wants?"

I left the clinic and went to the cafeteria. I just bought breakfast for Hana since I can't find what should I give her for the red marks I saw last night.

"Jisung!" Professor Roy approached me with a smile "I wanted to ask you about last night"

"About the dead body?"

"About what Haknyeon did to Hana" Professor Roy

I nodded "What about it?"

"Do you know that exact details? I just heard from Changbin that Haknyeon tried to attack Hana" Professor Roy

"As far as I know, Haknyeon and Katana got into an argument on Hana's first day. He threatened Katana to kill her. Last night, Katana went to the bathroom, all lights were off, Hana was attacked instead. He thought Katana is the one on the bed"

"So, he was mistaken?" Professor Roy

I nodded "I think so"

"Okay, I will be asking you all some questions later. I'll see you" he smiled and left hurriedly

I went to the counter and started looking for something that can cheer up Hana.

"C-Can you uh... Take that pink one?"

The student assigned hurriedly took the pink one instead of the red. She also took the pink drink and handed it to me. We just pay here at the end of the month which is what the Principal told us about.

"Thanks"

She smiled.

I went to our classroom, how can I be so good at timing? No one is there except for Hana. She is writing on her paper and keep sighing.

"Here"

She looked at me "Are those for me?"

"Yeah"

She took it while smiling from eye to eye. She started eating the food I bought for her.

"I was looking for something for the red marks I saw on your neck last night. Sieun doesn't know what she will give me"

"I checked it this morning and there is no marks anymore. If it's a rope or some hard object, it will really create a bruise on my neck. Anyway, thanks. I am enjoying this" she smiled again and continued eating

"You were inside the room with Detective Chad and Professor Roy. What did you guys talked about?"

"Ah, they just asked me about Haknyeon. I told them about it and they said they will talk to him and will surely punish him" she answered

I looked at her "Really?"

She lied.

Professor Roy told me that Changbin told him about what Haknyeon did. That means Hana is lying to me right now. She probably talked to them about something.

"You are probably shocked of what you saw last night"

"Me? No" she giggled

No? Does she know about the crime that happened here? If yes, someone from Sanxia revealed it. There is only one person I have in mind.

"Did you choose the room? Or Felix chose it for you?"

"I don't know but I didn't choose the room. I was shocked when I saw Katana there. Felix led me there-" Hana

She stopped talking when one by one students started to enter the classroom. I went to my seat which is beside Felix.

"Okay! Good morning" Professor Trina entered as she greeted us with a smile

"Felix"

He looked at me.

"I was wondering if you put Hana in the same room as Katana?"

"No, the rooms were fixed. It was written there what room she is assigned. Was that Katana's room?" Felix

I nodded "I feel like someone is trying to play with us"

"What do you mean?" he asked

"I don't think it's a coincidence that Hana and Katana are in the same room. We all know that Ashika sat on the same seat as Hana which is beside Katana. She is in the same room with Katana which was Ashika's room before. I asked if she is shock about what she saw last night but she said no. She probably heard about the killings here. It can't be the detective since he is not allowed to leave as well. No one is allowed to leave or to tell their parents about what is happening"

"I have someone in mind but I am not sure" Felix said

"Was it Ashika who is playing with us?"