122

Ari's POV

"Okay, class, pass the tasks I have given to you all" Professor Trina said

We all passed the papers to the front, on her table. As I went back to my seat, I saw a piece of paper on my table. There is something written on it.

Tonight will be yours

I looked around and didn't see anyone suspicious. Everyone stood up and passed their papers, I don't know who would put the paper on my table. I don't know who to blame or who to ask. 

I saw the bodies last night but I ignored it and left. I don't want to die and pretended like I have never seen any bodies in the laboratory room. Did the killer saw me? If there are two, that means it's Isa and me who will die. Did she receive any message or letter?

I am wondering if it was just me who have this kind of message or she received one too. I don't want to die. I have to live.

The class ended and we all went to our room. What should I do? I need to be careful. I can't trust anyone right now. I only have myself- My brother. I still have Jeongin. He will probably help me and protect me from the killer. I know he will.

I took my bag with me and hurriedly ran to the boys' dorm. I knocked on the door of Jeongin and saw him alone inside.

"What are you doing here?" Jeongin asked

I went inside and locked the door "Y-You have to help me"

"What do you mean? What happened to you?" Jeongin asked worriedly

"S-Someone wants to kill me. Someone is our class put a paper on my table. J-Jeongin, I don't want to die"

"You are not going to die! What the hell is happening to you?!" he angrily shouted

"I-I saw the bodies first. I ignored it and pretended not to know about it. Jeongin, the killer is after me and Isa"

"Why didn't you tell me?! You should've told me and sent you out of this place!" Jeongin shouted and punched the wall behind me "Let's go to Hana. I am sure she is the only one you can trust. She is the only one you are safe with. Besides, Katana is there"

"I-I am scared"

"You are not going to die" he said and hugged me tight

We went to Hana, Jeongin's arm is wrapped on my shoulder to prevent me from panicking. As we arrived at the girls' dorm, Hana opened the door for us.

Hana went to us "What is happening?"

"She saw the bodies of Seeun and Hyunjoo" Jeongin

"The killer is after me. Hana, please help"

"I am not sure if she is safe with me. I am alone here, I am not as strong as Katana" Hana said

"Where is Katana?" Jeongin

"She is sleeping with J" Hana answered

"Can she stay the night with you? She can't stay with me" Jeongin said

"Sure" she said and opened the door for me

"Be safe, you two" Jeongin said and left hurriedly

"Hana, the killer won't hurt me, right? He is my friends with my brother"

"We are not sure. He is going to kill anyone. Let's just be safe and survive the night" Hana said

We are going to survive. I shouldn't be worried of what will happen.

________________________

I woke up as I felt cold. I checked the time and it's 1 am. I went to the bathroom and did my thing. I even tied my hair properly and the power went off which almost made me scream. I washed my hands and slightly opened the door-

I saw figure of a man standing in front of Hana who is sleeping. Who the fuck is he? The door is closed, even the windows. Where did he come from?

I tried my best not to make a sound and slowly closed the door-

He looked back...

"Hana!"

The guy ran to me and I tried my best to close the door but he is too strong and managed to open it. Hana went up and tried to help me but the guy hit her on the wall that resulted her to lose her conscious. The guy pulled my hand out of the bathroom and threw me to the wall. I hit the wall so hard and can't even move as I fell on the floor.

My vision is blur, but I can see him tying Hana's hand and blindfolding her. He even put Hana carefully at the side of the cabinet.

He started walking towards me carrying a rope. He is playing with it while walking towards me. He is covered in black which made it hard for me to see who he is.

"H-Hana"

The killer put the rope on my neck and caress my cheeks as he is getting ready to pull the rope.

"P-Please, no. Don't k-kill me. You are friends with my brother. Please-"

I find it hard to breath as he pulled both side of the rope. I tried my best to reach his face and remove his mask but he is too strong. I reached the mask and pulled it as I gained my strength-

He pulled the rope as hard as he can.

Hana, please wake up.