13

Hana's POV

I woke up when I heard my alarm rang. I lazily stood up and went straight to the bathroom.

The three of us, Jisung, Akira and me spent the whole night talking about random things until 2 am I think. The two wants to go back to their suite and I told them to sleep here and just go back to their suite early in the morning but they refused. They still have things to do.

After taking a quick bath, I wore my uniform and did my morning routine. I curled my hair and put a light makeup on my face. I'm still comfortable with the boots but I am getting used to it. I took the new bag and car keys. I just turned off everything and went outside.

"Hi" Akira

"What the fuck? Why are you here this early?"

"Nothing. I just want to go to school with you" she giggled

I locked the door and rode the elevator with her but in the elevator we saw Felix boredly leaning while his eyes were closed.

I don't know but I am still suspecting him. I mean he act so different and suspicious. When you see him you will feel really scared like you hoped that Felix won't be there where you are.

"Did your Father called you?" Felix asked still his eyes were close

"No, I turned off my phone. I don't want to talk to him" Akira

"No wonder he called me. He asked me if you are with me and I said yes. Where were you? I went to your suite" Felix

"Ah, I was in Hana's suite with Jisung. We just hang out and ate food" Akira answered

No wonder Akira thought of Felix as her older brother. He takes care of her a lot and treats her like a baby sister since she is younger than him. What if Felix is the killer? What will Akira feel? She will probably get mad at him. I hope Felix won't do anything to Akira.

We rode my car to Sanxia Academy since I am kind of tired to walk there under the sun.

"Akira"

"Hmm?" Akira

"What if Felix is the killer?"

"No way. He can't be the killer. I know Felix" Akira answered

I see. She really believe that Felix is not the killer.

"He is nice and I never imagined him killing someone while putting the blame to his friends" Akira

She would be hurt if ever Felix is the killer. I hope he is really not because if ever he is, Akira will be hurt.

"Do you know that I have a crush on someone?" Akira asked

"It's definitely not Felix"

"Yup, not him" Akira chuckled and kept scrolling through her phone "He is also nice to me and treats me differently. I know that he has a crush on me but I never show. I just want us to be friends for now since I still need to focus on my studies-"

"Are you talking about husband material with childish personality?"

She started laughing "How did you know?"

"How can I not know? Aside from Felix, you are closed to Jisung only"

"Right. I trust them both and they are both nice to me" Akira smiled

Let's hope it's not one of them.

_______________________

"You all can take your breaktime and come back here after" Professor Cole said and left

Everyone left hurriedly since Professor Cole took half an hour of our breaktime. That's why everyone rushed to the cafeteria for the some reason. It's either they are hungry or scared not to eat before our breaktime ends.

"You guys can go"

Both Akira and Jisung left the classroom along with our classmates leaving me alone. I just fixed my things and bag. I still need to get the book we will use next after our breaktime.

I took my bag with me and left the classroom. The hallway is kind of dark and scary since the lights were broken. I should suggest that they put some-

"Hana?" Changbin called

"Hey"

"Where are you going?" Changbin

"Locker. I have to get the book for our next subject"

He nodded "I'll go now" he smiled and left me alone

I don't know where he came from and why the hell did he came from this hallway alone?

I stopped walking when I heard someone running. I felt goosebumps as I looked behind me but no one was there. I am scared that Ace might run behind me and stab me or strangle me to death.

"That's nothing" I whispered myself trying to gain all my strength

"H-Help me!" a student shouted and ran towards me "P-Please" he whispered and lost his strength a she fell to the ground

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"I-I heard the someone humming the same song. It was the same one that those students heard before they died" he kept panting and looking scared

"Don't be scared. I am here. You have to stay with me all the time. Can you tell me where you heard it?"

"F-From the music room, the hallway. I was walking and heard someone humming the song. I'm s-scared. He will kill me!" he kept crying

He?

Music room?

The only person I saw coming from the same direction is Changbin..

"Did you saw someone?"

"N-No, but I-I saw a shadow hiding from me" he answered and kept crying

Was it Changbin?