23

Third person's POV

(Night)

Right after their class finished, Hana hurriedly left the school not even saying goodbye to any of her classmates. She can't stand seeing the place where the crime happened. All of the area in Sanxia Academy reminds her of Akira and it hurts her so much.

She got in her car and drove away. Her eyes were ful of tears as she drove to her home. That's the only place that can comfort her, because it's where his brother is. The only person that understands her and what she feels.

What happened last night is still fresh on her mind. How she witnessed Akira dying. When Akira begged her not to look for the killer. Hana kept aplogizing but she wants to find the killer. She wants him to pay for his sins, if only he didn't started it, no one will say goodbye. She is suspicious of everyone that surrounds her, even the Professor, Principal and Detective. It can be one of her classmates or those who are part of the Academy. Akira is gone, although she is suspicious of Jisung she doesn't want to lose him like how she lost Akira.

She arrived in front of her house but she was hesitating to go. Her eyes started getting teary as she remembered Akira once again. No matter what she do and wherever she goes, Akira always stays in her heart and no one can ever replace the girl that she treated as her younger sister.

She took a deep breath and wiped her tears as she fixed herself so his brother won't notice. As she finally decided, she got out of her car and entered the house which shocked her because everyone is there.

"Hi!" Jimin greeted

"You didn't say you are going home" Taehyung

Everyone is busy drinking while doing their school project with the help of Hana. Taehyung, Jimin and RM were taking care of all the script that will be inserted in the documentary video. Yoongi, Jin and Jhope were editing the videos while Jungkook is taking care of the pictures that will be put in the video along with the script.

Jungkook noticed what is happening to his sister. He knows she is not fine and he is the only person who noticed it first.

He didn't waste any minute and hugged her "What's wrong?"

Then, Hana bursts into tears as she felt safe in her brother's arms. It's the safest place she can go to. No matter how many fights happen between them, Jungkook cares for Hana more than he cares for anyone. He is like her Father when their parents left for business. He was always there for her and never left her side although he was offered to study abroad.

"Akira is gone" she whispered

Jungkook was shocked by what Hana said but he didn't bother to ask. Instead, he hugged her even tight and let her cry. He knows it's not safe anymore and he doesn't want to let go of his sister. He wants her to be safe more than anyone. She is the only person that Jungkook treasures the most.

"Hmm. It's always like that. You will never know when you will lose a person you treasures the most" Jungkook comforted her as much as he can

Everyone in the house were quiet as they let the two. They know something is not right with Hana but they didn't bother asking, because Hana needs her brother.

"You should rest and I'll prepare your dinner" Jungkook suggested

Hana just nodded slowly but still crying.

Jungkook signalled his ftiends that he will be back, and put his arms around Hana while letting her cry. He guided his sister upstairs, to her room and let her rest there but he didn't leave.

"Akira died" Hana whispered

"You don't have to continue-" Jungkook

"No, I will continue. I have to find the killer. I will find the killer. I will make sure he will rot in hell" Hana cried

"It's not safe" Jungkook

"There is no safe place for anyone there. No one dared to make a move and search for the killer, they kept losing everyone. I may not be as skilled as the Detective but I want to help them even if it means losing my own life" Hana

Jungkook stayed quiet.

"Please let me. This is the least I can do to help them" Hana kept crying as she held her brother's hands "Please"

It was the hardest thing for Jungkook, to decide whether to let her or stop her. It wasn't safe anymore. Hana might die but seeing his sister beg, it breaks his heart as well.

Jungkook nodded "Just promise me nothing will happen to you"

"I promise" Hana gave him a smile

Jungkook sighed and wiped her sister's tears "You only have yourself, me and my friends. We are the only people you can trust. Everyone around you in that place is your enemies. You have to do everything to get to know them better and let them reveal their secrets"

Hana nodded and kept in her mind what Jungkook said. He is right. They are the people she can only trust but not trusting Jisung doesn't mean letting him die. She will protect him at all cost no matter what happens. She can't lose anyone now after what happened to Akira.

Everything is decided. She will find the killer.