60

Hana's POV

He looked at me "...because I want you to be mine only"

"Uh..."

"Do you think being in a relationship with me is fun?" Felix

"I-In a relationship with you?"

"I shouldn't ask about that because you probably don't know. I will tell you instead" he chuckled

I just looked at him and waited for him to tell me what he is talking about.

"I don't... I mean I never had a girlfriend before, you will be the first if ever..." Felix

First, it was Hyunjin, now Felix. I think using them those times really hits different because they fucking fell. Who is next? This is crazy. I don't know if Felix is getting back at me for finding out that I used them for the documentary but this is bad. I can't just hit two guys at a time- Wait.

I hit 8 guys at a time and even kissed them just to find out the fucking killer but the hell, it really gave me the situation I never expected to happen. I just hope this won't get worst.

"I can say that I am a good boyfriend. I am willing to do everything to make you happy" Felix smiled at me

"F-Felix, you are making this awkward"

He looked at me and looks like he is confused "Really? Why do my words come out naturally? Why are you awkward?"

"I mean... Hahahaha... You know that I used you guys for the documentary and I don't think it's right for you to forgive me and threaten me to date you after knowing the truth. Don't you think it's unfair for your friends not knowing the truth and you are taking advantage?"

He giggled and pinched my cheeks "Yeah, I know but I was kidding. I am not threatening you, If I am well you should be scared but I didn't. I asked for your permission instead. So... Can I force you to date me instead of threatening you?"

"You really want to date me that bad?"

"Is it wrong if I will say yes? I just really like you" Felix gave me a genuine smile

He looked into my eyes and then looked at my lips, he looked at my eyes again for the last time. Oh my gosh. Don't tell me-

The next thing I knew is...

We kissed.

As soon as we heard the door opened, I hurriedly let go first and good thing the students didn't saw it and went back to their seats with their foods. Or were they acting like they didn't saw us?

I looked at Felix and he chuckled as he licked his lower lip. What the fuck? Why does he look so sexy?

My phone started ringing.

Seungmin calling...

"Hey"

[You saw Felix?]

"Uh... Yeah. Why?"

[Can you tell him to go here? The food will get cold. Tell him to make it fast or we will eat it instead]

"I-I'll tell him"

[Thanks. I'll see you later]

"Y-Yeah, see you" I ended the call and looked at Felix who doesn't look bothered "They were looking for you. Y-You should hurry up"

He nodded and smiled at me as he stood up carrying his things. As he left the classroom, I felt my face heat. What the fuck is wrong with him? Why would he kiss me all of a sudden?

I stood up and took my things as I left the classroom. I walked to the locker room but fuck. Why do I still remember the kissing scene? Oh gosh. Just kill me. This is not good. Fuck.

As soon as I entered the locker room, I was pinned against the wall hardly and the door locked. I tried to resist and saw who it was.

"Ace?!"

"Don't make any noise. We have to talk" Ace whispered

"I don't want to talk to a criminal who killed Akira! Let go of me!"

Ace sighed "I am not your enemy here, Hana. I know it'll be hard for you to believe me but I am telling you the truth"

I removed his hands from me and slapped him "How am I supposed to believe you when you know in yourself that it'll be hard for me?!"

"I wasn't gonna kill Akira nor anyone I saw there but the killer. He sent me a message to kill Akira because he knew that Akira is in the cctv room. I tried to refuse but he threatened to kill me instead... Hana, believe me" Ace

"You still killed her"

"I know... I will pay for what I did. I will pay and will spend my time in jail after I kill the killer. Hana, I want you to only trust yourself. You don't know who is the traitor around you. It can be Detective Chad, those guys, or your brother" Ace said and sighed as he looked down "Survive... That's what I want you to do"

As he looked at me I noticed tears fell from his eyes, he hurriedly wiped it and looked down but then. He can't stop himself and burst into tears.

"Why is my brother involved here?"

"Just... Trust yourself only" Ace wiped his tears and sighed

"Ace, I don't-"

"I want to help you find the killer. I want you to pretend that I am still scaring you. That's the only way..." Ace

He looked sincere.

...but he can't deceive me.

"I'm sorry for what I did" he whispered