85

Jungkook's POV

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook" the doctor called me and went to me as he came out of the room "Your sister requested to be discharge today. I don't think that is safe. She needs rest and her wound is still fresh"

"I know. She talked to me about that. She kept insisting to let her leave the hospital. I tried talking to her but she kept getting mad at me. I don't think forcing her would be fine. Is there any way?"

"She can rest at home and continue the treatment. You can sign up and fill up the form to request a doctor to visit Hana regularly. There will also be a nurse for her, so she can be monitored 24/7. The equipments were very much needed and needs to be taken care of, so she can have a safe recovery with the help of it" Doctor

"I'll try talking to her again and I'll see if she will be fine with staying here. If not, I'll go with that one. Thank you so much"

He bowed and left.

The Doctor told me that the wound wasn't that deep but she lost a lot of blood. She can't move a lot and needs to rest as much as possible but she kept insisting on letting her get discharge. I kept telling her no but she always answer me with what is happening to Sanxia. How can she be so selfless? Why would she think of other people when she can't even take care of herself?

"Jungkook!" Chan called and ran towards me "What happened?"

"How did you guys know?"

Chan came with Felix, Minho, Seungmin, Jisung and Changbin. All of them were here except for Hyunjin which I don't know where he is.

"Mr. Yang told us. How is she? Is she fine? What happened?" Minho

"Wait" I told them and opened the door. I saw Hana sleeping. She needs rest. I can't wake her up "She is still sleeping. I can't wake her up. You guys can come back when she woke up"

"Tell us what happened" Felix said as he looks mad

"It was Father. The other day, he escaped the prison and went to Hana's suite. He even texted me using Hana's phone to avoid, me getting worried of her. I though she was fine but Mr. Yang saw her and brought her here. She said that Father threatened her when we visited him before he escaped. He was mad at Hana and told her to hope not to let him come out alive. He really did mean what he said. He tried to kill Hana. He escaped again and he was nowhere to be found"

Seungmin punched the wall "He is fucking crazy"

"How can he do that to Hana? He is at fault and he deserves to be in prison. Why the fuck is he acting so mad when Hana was right?" Jisung

"I don't understand that you guys are mad but that won't change a thing. He abused Mom and he obviously can do it to us. He killed someone and he can't change the fact that he is the killer. He might target someone this time"

"He shouldn't show up himself or I will kill him" Changbin

"Let's not talk about that. What matters right now, is Hana. She needs us all. I hope you guys will take care of her and tell her the lessons she missed"

After talking to them, they stayed for 30 minutes but Hana is still sleeping. They decided to go home and come back when she is awake. They want to see her and ask if she is fine. They look worried about her and I don't think one of them is the killer. I don't even suspect any of them.

Hana woke up and she sat on the bed "When can I  leave this place?"

"Hana-"

"We talked about it already. It's decided. I am going to be discharged today or tomorrow" Hana said

"Are you okay? What happened?" Hyunjin asked as he arrived

"I am fine. It's not that deep-" Hana

"Who did this? Was it your Father? He escaped the prison and he is the topic in our school. Did he do that?" Hyunjin

"He did. He tried to kill Hana and left the suite after. Then Jeongin's Dad saw her and brought her here"

Hyunjin remained calm and sighed "How's he investigation? Did they find any clue where he is?"

"Not yet"

"Jungkook?" Detective Chad called as he entered "I need to talk to you"

"I'll leave you two here" I told Hana and Hyunjin, I went to Detective Chad "Why?"

He signaled me to follow him outside. I looked at Hana first and she smiled at me. She seems fine with Hyunjin. I left them and waited for Detective Chad to talk.

"Hana, you, Mr. Yang and I were the ones who always visit Principal Eve for clues but she kept telling them that he is visiting her too. There is no record. He is probably visiting her secretly. Last night..." Detective Chad

"Last night?"

"Principal Eve was found dead" Detective Chad

"What? Who-"

"She died minutes before I arrived. The back door in the hospital was open. They said she kept acting weird and kept saying that he is watching her. She was strangled to death" Detective Chad

This is so fucked up. She is the only hope we have to point out who the killer is.

"We can't tell Hana, yet" Detective Chad

She can't really know.