32

Jisung's POV

How many months do I need? I want this school to end as soon as possible and I don't want to attend any classes from now on.

It may be easy for that stupid Principal to replace Akira but not to us. I tried so hard to move on and accept the fact that Akira is gone but how can I? I like her so much and I want to be with her. I was so scared to make a move and ask her out. I am scared. But fuck. Destiny really played with me. I gathered my strength to ask her out but why is she not here now? I want to prove myself and I studied so hard to be on the same level as her. I want her to be proud of me. I want to show her Father that I will do better but how the hell- Fuck. This hurts like hell.

I skipped the class today and yesterday. I don't want to spend time with those people who easily forgot Akira's death. I don't want to see Blaire being so happy with her death. I don't want to see that Principal who easily replaced Akira. I don't want to see anyone talking about Akira's death.

"Jisung! Jisung! Open the door!" Hana shouted outside my suite

She was there for almost 13 minutes I think. She kept calling and banging the door. She even threatened to buy a bomb just to open the door but none of those really made me stand up and open the door for her.

Earlier, she also tried to call me to go to school with her but I didn't go out and let her shout there. Then I saw her leaving with Seungmin. I hope she is fine too. I know she is having a hard time and chose to be strong instead of giving up.

"Jisung!" she shouted

I went to the door and opened it for her. She hurriedly entered carrying paper bags with her and went straight to the kitchen.

"Are you really planning to kill yourself?! The room service said you didn't accept any food since the other day" Hana said and started filling my refrigerator with food "Stupid

"Are you really planning to kill yourself?! The room service said you didn't accept any food since the other day" Hana said and started filling my refrigerator with food "Stupid. Do you think staying here all day will bring back Akira?"

"And do you think being strong and act like I am fine will bring her back?"

"You don't have to pretend that you are fine! You can always tell me if you are not okay. I am here. You still have me. I want you to keep going and always take care of yourself. Do you think Akira will be happy to see you if you kept acting like that?!" Hana rolled her eyes

"I don't think I still want to keep going after Akira died-"

"Ya!" she shouted and startes crying like a kid "Do you think you are the only one who is having a hard time?! I am trying to be strong for you because I know you need someone to stay with you. I know you needed someone to listen to your worries! I am also having a hard time but I keep going because I want to find the killer. I want to end this mess like what Akira wanted in the first place"

"She said not to look for the killer-"

"I'm sorry but I will still find him. I will look for him and will end the mess he made. Everyone around me is suspicious and there is no one I can trust other than Akira! Even though I don't trust you, I still don't want to lose you and I promise to protect you" Hana

I stood up and hit her head "Why the fuck are you crying? You look like a kid who didn't take a bath for months!"

"I hate you" Hana sobbed

I pulled her and gave her a hug "Alright. Don't cry. I will go back to school and will keep going. I will be strong and will take care of myself. So don't cry anymore"

"You will come back to school but I don't want you to put yourself in danger" Hana said between our hugs

"Hmm. I promise. I won't put myself in danger. I won't do anything to worry you"

She kept crying like a kid.

"Stop crying. You're so ugly"

She pushed me and punched my stomach.

"Ya! I'm trying to comfort you! Why would you punch me?! Don't you know how to thank someone?!"

"You!" she shouted and wiped her tears "Akira likes you"

"What?"

"She likes you. That's why I can't hate you. I still want to protect you despite of what I kept thinking of. You are one of the main suspects. Akira said she will be hurt if ever one of you guys was the killer. I guess seeing who the killer hurts her. So she chose to die and bury the truth with her" Hana kept crying

"W-Why didn't she tell me that-"

"It's because she don't want to lose the friendship! She is aware that you like her too. That's why she is confident that one day you two will end up together" Hana whispered and wiped her tears "So take care of yourself like what she wanted you to do"

You are so stupid, Akira.

Why didn't you tell me?