86

Third person's POV

(Next night)

"Mom, put this one there" Jungkook said and handed her the bouquet of flowers "I think she will like it to see the flowers there"

"I don't think so. I know your sister more than you do. She prefer receiving it from the person. I am with you two since you were born, so you believe me" his Mom said

"I see. You are competing with me now, huh? As far as I know, I am the best here" Jungkook

"How can you say that?" his Mom asked

"I just knew. That man who abused you, was never the best and never became the Father I wanted. I don't need a Father though, I need you and Hana in my life. I will do everything he never did to us. I will protect you both as much as I can and be happy with the both of you" Jungkook smiled and hugged his Mom tight "This will end soon. You and Hana will be the happiest, I promise"

"What's with the dramatic words? Are you going to marry someone?" his Mom jokingly asked

"Will you let me? I mean maybe someday" Jungkook

His Mom nodded and smiled "Of course, you two deserve all the happiness in life. I know someday you two will be happy with someone else. I just hope I can still see you two getting married. It seems like Hana will get married first"

"Mom, of course. You'll see us. Anyway, let's go?" Jungkook

They both left. They agreed to surprise Hana tonight since she was allowed to go home but she needed to have extra care and a nurse beside her. She doesn't want it but she needed to say yes in order for her to leave the hospital. They made a plan with Detective Chad and Mr. Yang to surprise the girl. All the decoration was made by their Mom and Jungkook. Detective Chad is waiting at the hospital with Hana while Mr. Yang is buying some food for them.

A man entered the house with a smirk on his face. It was Mr. Jeon. He was watching the two having a sweet moment and kept laughing at them. He just felt how cheesy it was. He ruined all the surprise and threw everything. He went to the kitchen and took the knife, he started throwing the glasses and everything on the floor. He went upstairs, to Jungkook's private office. He took all the documents and ruined everything there. He even tried to open the vault but he can't open it. He was so mad and ruined everything there.

Mrs. Jeon, she entered the house carrying some ice cream on her left hand. She was shocked to see the house. Everything was ruined when they left. She got scared when she heard someone clapping while watching her.

"How are you?" Mr. Jeon asked

Mrs. Jeon was shocked and tried to leave the house but Mr. Jeon threw the knife at her, her leg was cut, enough reason for her to fall down on the floor. Mr. Jeon hurriedly ran downstairs with a smirk on his face. He locked the door and picked up the knife. He pulled his wife's hair as hard as he can.

"You and your daughter were the same" he annoyingly said and stabbed her

Mrs. Jeon kept screaming and crying as she was being stabbed by Mr. Jeon for a lot of times. She was covered in blood, and the blood flows on the floor. She kept crying and kept begging him to stop but Mr. Jeon seems like a different person. He doesn't show any mercy to his wife and kept stabbing her.

"You all will die!" Mr. Jeon shouted and stabbed her again

She fell on the floor, lifeless. Her husband didn't even care and kicked her stomach that resulted for the blood to flow even more.

"Must be fun?" a voice asked

Mr. Jeon was shocked and looked around but he can't see who it was. He kept looking around but saw no one. The lights turned off and he csn't see anyone. He only heard footsteps.

"First, you tried to kill your daughter. Now you killed your wife. Are you really gonna live up with the name murderer?" he asked and kept walking forward

"Who are you?!" Mr. Jeon shouted

Meanwhile, Hana, Detective Chad, Jungkook and Mr. Yang were all near the house. They are all excited, especially Hana who is expecting that her Mom cooked her favorite.

"I wonder if you'll like her cook? I am still the best" Jungkook said

"What? You never tried cooking before. You dumb?" Hana annoyingly said

"Stop fighting. Let's just that the food is edible hahaha" Detective Chad jokingly said

"I agree" Mr. Yang chuckled

As Jungkook parked the car, they immediately got out and went to the door, guiding Hana since she is having hard time. Mr.Yang is guiding Hana while Detective Chad is carrying the bags.

Jungkook carried the food that Mr. Yang bought and knocked on the door "Mom? We're home"

"Are you sure she is at home?" Hana asked

"Yeah, or maybe she is still in he store. I told her to buy ice cream" Jungkook said and took his keys

Before he even open it, there is something weird flowing from the inside. He doesn't know it was the blood. He hurriedly opened the door-

"Mom!" he shouted

But what shocked them even more, is their Dad is also dead.