18

Hana's POV

(Night)

I just got out of the shower and did my night routine when my phone received a message.

From : Alex

The killer wants to meet me. I'm going there and will make sure I will know who the killer is.

To : Alex

What the fuck?! Wait for me! Don't go alone!

I quickly wore my clothes and hurriedly brushed my hair while feeling nervous for that student. How can he fucking decide on his own? We planned already to make sure he will be safe!

I just turned off the appliances and went outside but then I saw Chan who was about to enter his suite while he is carrying his bag

"Where are you going?" he asked

"M-Me? Uh... I have to go to the convenience store"

"This late?" Chan looked at his wristwatch "You are not going to meet your ex, right?"

"Ex?"

"Nevermind" he said and entered his suite

I hurriedly rode the elevator as soon as he entered his suite. I can't let anyone know where I am going what if one of them is killer? I can't look suspicious. I have to act normal if ever I will meet students from Sanxia Academy.

As I reached the main floor, some staffs were staring at me then two guards blocked my way.

"Curfew will happen in 30 minutes-" guard

"I really have to buy something. I-I have my menstruation and I lost stock of pads"

He doesn't believe me but I showed him that I am kind of feeling weird because of the menstruation. He just nodded and let me go. I hurriedly left and ran to Sanxia Academy as fast as I can. It's not far and I am sure I can still see Alex before something happens to him.

I arrived at Sanxia Academy and the guard is currently sleeping. Fuck. I am so lucky. I ran inside without waking him up and continue running quietly. No one is here yet, I guess Alex went somewhere else here? Argh! Where should I go first?! This is too big for me to search for Alex alone! I should've called my brother or one of his friends just in case.

I hid behind the bushes and opened my phone but it's fucking out of battery. What the fuck is wrong with me tonight? Why did I forgot to charge my phone at least?! This is too crazy. I stayed behind the bushes because I don't want to be the first victim tonight. I am also scared to know who the real killer is.

But then, I saw someone entering the main gate of our school wearing a black jacket and jeans. It's Alex. He is holding his phone while texting someone. He kept looking around. The fuck. I want to call him but I think the killer is watching somewhere. His eyes kept looking around and searching for someone. Then, he entered the first entrance near where I am. He went to the stairs but hesitating to go. He kept looking around.

I want to tell him I am here but how? What if the killer find out? Our plan will be ruined. I hope he would never call my friends or else everything will be a mess-

"Ya, what the fuck are you doing?" Akira asked as she appeared beside me along with Jisung

"Why did you go here without us?" Jisung whispered

"Who called you both?!"

"Alex texted me" Akira showed me her phone

"I knew it"

"Sshhh. Alex is gone" Jisung said

I looked at the stairs and Alex wasn't there anymore. I looked around but there was no sign of Alex.

"Let's split up" Akira suggested

"Now? Are you crazy?"

"We have to find Alex. We can't let this plan go to waste. We have to find out who the killer is" Akira

"Okay, but you two have to promise me that nothing will happen to the both of you" Jisung said

"Alright"

The three of us split ways and went to our own picked places. It's only a one big building but there is a lot of passage to go to. It's confusing for a new student to go here without lights on. I should've brought a flashlight or- ARGH! I can't use my phone.

I went to the direction which leads to the laboratory room. I heard from other students that this area is the crime usually takes place. It's darker than what I saw yesterday when I met Alex. I kept walking at the side, I don't have the fucking guts to walk in the middle due to scary feeling. The killer won't see me in the dark and I am sure if ever he came from one of these two direction, I can saw who is coming.

I can feel my heart beating so fast while I am walking slowly not letting my shoes make noise or what. I am too scared to even breath, I am controlling how breath because I might be caught by the killer if ever-

SOMEONE FUCKING PULLED ME.

I was panicking when someone pulled me inside a room and pinned me against the wall while covering my mouth preventing me to talk or scream. I am still closing my eyes- Wait.

The perfume.

No way.

I opened my eyes and saw who it was.

Hyunjin is the killer.