34

Third person's POV

"Ms. Jeon? You are not focusing on my class" their female teacher said as she noticed Hana spacing out "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes, I'm okay. I'm sorry" Hana bowed

"Okay, you all may have your breaktime. Class dismissed" teacher said and left the room

Seungmin secretly smiled as he find Hana's reaction cute. He pretends to be busy the whole time but he was checking on Hana. She was spacing out the whole class and kept thinking about what happened.

Everyone left the classroom, even Seungmin leaving Hana alone. She can't move because of her stomach but she can't even think straight because of what Seungmin did. She lazily stood up carrying her books and kept thinking of what happened. It wasn't her first kiss but she can't even get over it.

As she went to the locker room, she remembered what happened.

"You are so stupid, Hana!" she annoyingly said that made everyone look at her

She put her books inside her locker and kept imagining what just happened. She was about to cry but she was slightly annoyed. She sighed and left the locker room with a heavy feeling. She is on her way to the cafeteria when she noticed some students were staring at her.

"Don't move" Changbin whispered as he wrapped his jacket around his waist "Are you a-aware that g-girls are wearing light blue s-skirt during uh..."

"Huh?" Hana was confused but she is not moving "I am wearing light blue skirt like what it says in the schedule"

"Yeah, d-do you perhaps k-know what month you-" Changbin

"Oh my gosh" Hana finally remembered why her stomach was aching and it feels weird. It was her month and she was annoyed that she forgot "It's my month"

"Uh huh. I want you to walk normally and uh... Hold this jacket around your waist" Changbin told her

Hana held the jacket tightly and started walking to the bathroom then Changbin is walking behind her to make sure that everything is fine. As they reached the bathroom, Hana rushed inside and kept hitting the wall when she felt embarrassed.

"I'll go-" Changbin

"Changbin!" Hana called and opened the door "Can you buy me some pads? I uh... My paper bag in the locker. It has my extra clothes and uh..."

"Alright, you don't have to tell" Changbin said and took the locker key from Hana

First, he went to the mini story inside the Academy where there is everything they need. He looked around the section and found the pads that Hana was talking about. He just took one plastic of it and wet tissue. He paid it and the girl in the counter was smiling at Changbin.

"For your girlfriend, sir?" cashier

"Y-Yes" Changbin smiled ans handed her the money

He took the paper bag and left the store. Next, he went to the locker room and went to Hana's locker. He took the paper bag inside it just like what Hana said and left the locker room.

Inside the bathroom, Hana is inside one of the stall and waiting patiently while worrying whether Changbin's jacket is expensive or not. It has stain and she is also worried that Changbin might get mad at her.

"Hana?" Changbin called at the main door of the bathroom

"I'm here" Hana said and she can't go out because of embarrassment

Changbin knows and he understand that Hana doesn't want to go out and see him. He was hesitating to enter or not because that is a women's bathroom. What if someone caught him and suddenly named him as pervert?

"Are you still there?" Hana asked as she was worried

Changbin finally entered the bathroom and shyly looked for the stall that is closed "Hana?"

Hana opened the door slightly and saw Changbin "Thanks-"

"I know right hahaha" girl's voice said outside the bathroom

Both of them were shocked. Changbin entered the stall quickly and closed it. They are both inside the stall. It doesn't matter to them but they were both worried that someone might see Changbin inside the women's bathroom.

"Hahahaha I thought that was right?" the girl's friend asked

The three girls were not yet leaving and kept retouching their makeup in front of the mirror which makes it hard for Changbin and Hana. The stall is not that big and only good for one person but them inside the stall makes it so hard. Their body is slightly touching each others' and their faces were so near to each other.

"Aren't they going to leave?" Changbin whispered

"Ssshhh" Hana shushed him

The three girls were still talking and laughing. They even took photos in the mirror and stayed there for a few minutes to post the photos.

"I'm hungry. Let's go" one of the girls said

The two agreed and left the bathroom together. Both Hana and Changbin were relieved as the girls finally left the bathroom.

"Finally-" Hana didn't even get to finish what she was saying when she lost her balance

Changbin caught her waist and pulled her so she won't fall but he pulled so hard-

They accidentally kissed each other.

Hana's eyes widened as she realized her lips were touching Changbin's lips.

Changbin was also shocked and can't even move nor blink knowing that they accidentally kissed each other.

As they caught each others' gaze, both quickly let go.