140

Third person's POV

Hana keep crying on the floor while staring at Hyunjin "Why?"

"I-I'm sorry... I got blinded by love. I am sorry. I didn't mean to. Hana-" Hyunjin

"Where's Katana?" Hana asked

Hyunjin shook his head while crying "I don't know-"

"Don't even lie! Where did you put her?! Where is she?!" Hana shouted

"It was never my plan to kill her. I would never kill someone again. I promised that to myself the moment I saw you cried. I-" Hyunjin

Hana noticed the monitor. She hurriedly stood up and watched the monitor from two hours ago. She keep looking at every location but Katana was nowhere to be found. She played it back again and saw Katana saying goodbye to Detective Chad and Professor Roy. She was left with Professor Haz.

Professor Haz left Katana alone. She was designing for half an hour, she was about to go when Professor Haz came and hit her head with the rock. Katana fell on the floor and tried to move, Professor Haz hit her again and carried her.

"Professor Haz" Hyunjin said as he can't believe what he is saying

They continued watching to where Professor Haz is going. He carried Katana to the upper floor which is supposed to be the rooftop.

"Why would he?" Hana whispered

"Professor Haz is Ashika's older brother which she didn't know. I am sure Professor Haz is observing everyone just like me. I know Ari, J, Yoon, Professor Trina and Professor Eli knows something of who killed Ashika" Hyunjin

"You didn't kill Ashika?" Hana asked

Hyunjin shook his head "I don't know who killed her and it was never my intention to kill again. That is what I promised to her. When I heard she is missing, I know in myself that J, Ari, Yoon, Professor Trina and Professor Roy knows something. I heard their mic. They agreed not to talk about what they saw"

"That's why you killed them?" Hana looked at him angrily

Hyunjin didn't answer "He doesn't know anyone to ask about Ashika's death, since all of the witness were dead. He only have Katana who is close to Ashika"

"Who killed her?" Hana asked

Hyunjin shook his head "I don't know. We have to save Katana first-"

"Why are you acting like you didn't kill anyone?" Hana asked as she glared

"I will take myself to the police after and will receive the punishment I deserve" Hyunjin said while looking down

Hana took the knife and left Hyunjin. He was shocked and hurriedly followed her. The two went upstairs, to the rooftop. They were quiet as they walked, as they arrived at the door, they were looking at them in secret. Katana is tied on a chair while Professor Haz is glaring at her.

Hana was about to go-

Hyunjin held her wrist "I'll go. I can't lose you"

Hana removed his hand and handed him the knife "I would never forget what you did"

Professor Haz suddenly received a call and went to the end of the rooftop. Hyunjin found his chance to take Katana, he hurriedly ran to Katana and cut the rope.

He is trying his best and moving as fast as he can. As soon as he untied Katana, he carried her and was about to go-

Professor Haz hit his head using the wood he is holding since earlier. Hyunjin and Katana fell on the floor, Katana is still unconscious while Hyunjin is in pain from what Professor Haz did.

Hana was shocked and nervous as she saw what happened. She is afraid that once she went there, Hyunjin might save her again just like in her dream.

"Why are you suddenly appearing?" Professor Haz annoyingly said "You almost got her"

Professor Haz started hitting Hyunjin over and over again using the wood. He keep shouting in pain, he tried to take the knife but failed as Professor Haz hit his head again.

Hana was about to go-

"You can't go" Minho said who suddenly appeared "Stay here"

"Minho-" Hana

"It was me. I killed your sister" Minho said

"What did you say?" Professor Haz

"Let them go. I will turn over myself to the police" he said

Professor Haz laughed.

Minho went to them and hit Professor Haz. He thought he won, Professor Haz took the knife and stabbed Minho's leg that made him fall to the ground, shouting.

Hana took the rock that she saw and hid behind. She walked behind them so Professor Haz won't be able to see her. She finally saw the chance to attack, she ran to them-

Professor Haz hit her with the wood that made her fall to the ground. She tried to move but Professor Haz hit her once again.

Hyunjin gathered his strength as he saw Hana. He stood up no matter how blur his vision is. He ran towards Professor Haz but he stabbed him on his stomach.

"Why are you all acting like an hero?!" Professor Haz shouted

"L-Let them go" Hyunjin whispered

Professor Haz walked towards Hyunjin and was about to stab her-

Hana covered him.

"H-Hana" Hyunjin called and tears started falling from his eyes

Katana finally opened her eyes and was confuse with what is happening. The first she saw, is Hana who fell on the ground.

"Hana!" she tried to shout

Minho stood up and hit Professor Haz's head as hard as he can. Professor Haz fell on the floor, unconscious.

Hyunjin crawled towards Hana who got stabbed on her chest "W-Wait. I will call for help-"

Hana started coughing blood and gave Hyunjin a smile "I'm sorry"

"What are you saying?!" Hyunjin shouted and started crying

"Hana!" Katana cried

"I... I am thankful I met you" she whispered enough for Hyunjin to hear "I am sorry"

"What are you saying?! We will bring you to the hospital! Please!" Hyunjin cried as he held Hana's hand tight "Please don't leave me. It's me. I am Hyunjin. Please, stay with me this time. Please"

Hana shook her head and smiled at him "I am sorry for not choosing you, Hyunjin"

She is in love...

Not with the Hyunjin from her dream.

But the Hyunjin in front of her...

She closed her eyes.

"Hana! Please!" Katana cried and ran towards Hana

Minho is crying as well.

"Hana, wake up" Hyunjin whispered while crying

She is still wearing the engagement ring... She thought she met them in her dream but everything really happened which she forgot.

After all, everything wasn't dream.

The Hyunjin she thought she lost in her dream is the one she is with right now...

Now, she chose him, but she has to say goodbye because she is gone.

Forever.

______________________________________

End of Among Us 3