52

Hana's POV

A student from Sanxia Academy was found dead in the laboratory room.

How come?

My body became weak as I saw the caption. Why is this happening again? I thought it ended but i just started. For what reason?

"A student that was found dead in the laboratory at Sanxia Academy. Everyone knows that a lot of crime happened in the school for a lot of times and no one knows about the killer, not until a student named Yang Jeongin confessed that he is the killer that night when students from Class A died. He confessed and killed himself afterwards. The close was shut down for months but soon opened again for unknown reason and different shareholders showed up. Now, everyone is confused who the killer is, if it is not Yang Jeongin? The killer used the same method. Who is the reall killer of Sanxia Academy crimes?"

It started again but Jeongin is not here, then he is not the killer. If he is the killer and he is dead, someone must be copying him. Who? Fuck. This confused me even more.

Wait- Hyunjin. He warned me about this. He said the killer is coming after me next. Why would he come after me? I don't know anything. I don't have any idea at all. I wonder if he is trying to kill us all. What if none of them is the killer?

The teacher arrived and turned off the tv that made everyone go quiet and focused on her.

"Let's start-" teacher

"Hana, you studied in Sanxia, right? You were in Class A and was there when Jeongin died" one of my classmates asked

That was a secret and I asked the principal to keep it as a secret to avoid any arguments with other students. I looked at her but then everyone started gossiping as they looked at me. How the fuck did she know about it?

"Weren't you with Hyunjin? He studied there too and was there that night. That means you two knew each other? He is also one of the main suspect" another one asked me

"Is is true that you were in a special relationship with him? And you are also friends with all his friends who are the main suspects too?" another classmate asked

Why am I suddenly quiet? They are all right but they don't know a thing. I probably think it was all a rumor for them.

"Quiet!" the teacher shouted but no one listened and kept gossiping as they looked at me with disgusts expressions

They were all waiting for my answer but I am hesitating whether to answer them or let them go crazy about me. They were all true. I knew Hyunjin and studied in Sanxia. I was there that night but will it kill them if I was there?

"You were all wrong. I studied in states and stayed there with my Mom. I don't know Hyunjin at all. You all must've mistook me for someone else"

But then, I noticed at the door I saw Hyunjin watching me through the glass window.

He looked away and left.

You wanted us to be strangers, right?

_____________________

My head hurts as I kept thinking of what happened. How can I forget that? It was crazy that everyone suspected me to be the main suspect too.

But that doesn't matter. What really matters is, the crime is starting again. I don't know who but fuck. There is something in me that the killer is really one of them. They are all visiting Sanxia Academy when they have time except for Hyunjin who cut connections with them and Jeongin who is gone.

This is harder than the exam. I wanted to talk to Hyunjin earlier but afraid that everyone will be scared of me like how they stayed away from Hyunjin. I mean he is used to it since he never treated anyone as his friends. I know he heard about the news but acted like he didn't. This is so hard for us.

I wore my casual clothes and left the house quietly not making any noise for them to wake up. I rode the car that Mom gifted to me and drove. I don't know but my hands automatically driving it. I think I am not in my right mind and kept leading me to a familiar direction. 

This scares me even more that I will end up in that same place where it all started. I thought the place will be part of the past and would never be involved with my life again but I was wrong. The more I avoid it, the more I end up going there.

As I arrived, I looked at the creepy place and it gave me the scary feeling. That night when everyone became crazy to survive. I got out of the car and looked at it. This is crazy. I even ended up here without me knowing. 

"Hana?" a familiar voice called

"Detective Chad"

"It's already dark. Why are you here?" he asked me as he is holding his flashlight

"I-I don't know. I just ended up driving here. I don't even know why I just... I don't understand"

"You must've heard about the news?" he asked and took out something from his pocket and handed it to me "The note was found on the victim's body"

Welcome home, Jeon Hana.