114

Third person's POV

Hana is more than shock of what she learned about Katana's plan and identity. She thought she is alone in this fight but Katana and Detective Chad is with her.

Someone suddenly knocked so loud on their door. The two were not even surprised to hear a knock of someone panicking. Katana hurriedly went to the door and opened it.

"Someone was seen dead" Hyunjoo said

"What? Where?" Katana asked

"Near the laboratory room" she answered and hurriedly left

Hana was just sitting on her bed.

"Hana" Katana called

"Huh?" she looked at her

"We have to go" Katana

"You go first, I'll follow you" Hana said

Katana nodded and went to the laboratory room where the body was found.

Hana was still in shock. She can't even believe the dream she had which she is expecting to happen, was not going as expected. She wants to save everyone but nothing is happening. She can't even help herself understand the situation. 

She was about to go when the power went off. She can't see anything, since the moon can't be seen in her room. Everything is black. Her eyes were trying to see but she can't. She tried so hard to search for her phone using her hand only.

As she finally touched the phone, someone tied her hand.

"Who are you?!" Hana asked

She lost her balance and fell on the floor. She was about to scream but he covered her mouth and blindfolded her. She is trying so hard to remove the rope on her hand but it was tied so tight.

The guy focused on the flashlight on her face to see it clearly. His eyes were full of tears as she reminds him of Ashika in everything. Her face is somehow similar to her, some feature were like Ashika's.

He wanted to ask her a lot of questions but he can't even ask. He doesn't want her to recognize the voice that scared her that night. He knows his voice is a nightmare to Ashika now.

He hurriedly left the room, leaving Hana on the floor tied tightly. She tried her best to sit on the floor, she used all her strength to remove the rope on her wrist even though it left some marks. She successfully removed everything and was about to go when she stepped on a paper.

She looked for her phone and opened the flashlight. A letter was left on the floor, it wasn't a hand written but a printed one.

Are you really, Ashika?

She is confused. Was that the killer who gave her a question? Or was it someone who wants to know her real identity.

"Hana!" Katana shouted and entered the room "Are you okay?"

The power went back. Katana was shocked to see her holding a paper similar to what she saw last time from Ashika.

"Where did you get that?" Katana asked

"I... I think the killer left this" Hana said

"What- Why the hell do you have red marks?! What happened?!" Katana asked worriedly and tried to check on the red marks "And what do you mean he left that?"

"When the power went off, someone tied me on the floor. I was blindfolded and my mouth was covered with handkerchief. Katana... I think the killer is believing all the plan" Hana said

Katana looked at her "What do you mean?"

"I think he killed someone for everyone to gather there, and turned off the power to go here. He probably didn't know I was here, he is supposed to leave the letter only. He is believing everything" Hana said

Katana took the paper "I have seen this paper from Ashika. I am sure of it. She is writing on a paper like this"

"Huh?" Hana

She hurriedly took something from the closet and showed it to Hana "She ripped of the first page of her journal. It contains her message for someone, but I don't know who the message is for. She wrote this, days after she got here"

Hana looked at the letter "It is the same paper"

I just met him and he confessed everything to me. He is not an ordinary student but someone who enjoys killing numerous student. He doesn't look like a killer to me, but everything makes sense now. All the evidences. He made up those evidences, so everyone will be confuse of the killer. He promised me one thing, to protect me from everyone that will hurt me. I guess having-

"Where is the other part?" Hana asked

"I don't know. I think she ripped that page for me not to know who. She saw me looking at that journal one time and she got so mad" Katana

"She knows who the killer is" Hana

Katana's eyes widened "That is why the killer got scared for you to tell everyone about him because he thought you are Ashika.

Hana sighed "What are we supposed to do?"

"I am sure he will continue going near you. I know he will try to find out if you are really Ashika. Make sure not to spill anything and pretend like you were trying to cover up your real identity" Katana

She nodded "Who found the body first?"

"You mean after me?" Katana

Hana nodded.

"Haknyeon found the body" Katana said

"Who died?" Hana

"The student who found the body earlier-" Katana

"We have to warn Haknyeon" Hana