81

Third person's POV

"I told you to hope that I am not gonna come out alive" her Dad said with a smirk on his face

Hana was shocked to see her Father inside her suite. How come he has access to come in? No one knows about her code except the staff, her brother and Hyunjin only. She was staring at him and doesn't want to take her eyes off of him as she know what might happen once she did.

"Are you regretting that you acted like that? Didn't I told you? I want to kill you when you acted like a brat that night" he laughed and watched Hana's reaction "You are seriously living a luxurious life when your Father is in jail, suffering and looking like a pig as I beg for food!"

"It wasn't my fault. You did that. You brought yourself to that situation" Hana said

She is nervous and scared at the same time but she can't let her Father know about that or else, her Father will kill her knowing that she is scared. She tried her best to stay calm and not be bothered at all.

"Jeon Hana, I am regretting taking care of you. I should've not took care of you, you ungrateful bitch" her Dad glared at her

"What do you want?! Why are you even here? You really escaped to scare me, huh?!" Hana shouted

"I wouldn't know if I won't heard from others that you will get married to Hyunjin! Are you serious? He is a Hwang! I don't care if he owns the world! You can't get involved with him! He is not good for you!" Mr. Jeon

"What do you know?! Why are you deciding for me?! Why are you telling me what to do?! Shouldn't you think of yourself now?! I know what is the best for me! And you stay out of our life because I am jnot going to treat you as my Father!" Hana shouted and was about to run away-

Her Father hurriedly ran to her and pulled her hair "Really?! You are not even scared of me?! You are really ungrateful! I did everything for you and brother to have a nice life! And you are seriously acting like a bitch?!"

"Did we asked you to give us such life?! You are a murderer and you never even felt guilty for what you did! How could you-" Hana

Her Father pulled her hair harder with a smirk on his face "You do have the nerves to talk like that, huh?"

Hana calmed herself eveny though she was hurt. She hit her head to her Father's head, and it hurt him that made him let go of Hana's hair. She hurriedly ran to the kitchen and took the knife but when she turned around, her Father punched her stomach and took the knife from her hand. She wanted to scream but it won't help her at all, no one can heard her scream since it was soundproof. She is having a hard time to breath because of the force when her Dad punched her.

Mr. Jeon pulled her through her hair, she looks like some toy being dragged on the floor with no mercy. She tried to resist but her Father is stronger than she thought. Her Father kicked her stomach that resulted her to throw up blood. She tried her best to crawl to the door but her Father always caught her.

"If only you didn't act like a bitch. You wouldn't be in this situation, Hana" her Dad said and played with knife on her face "Does it hurt? I bet you are suffering now. That's not enough compared to the punches and kicks that I received from those people!"

"You are so evil!" Hana shouted with all her strength

Mr. Jeon laughed and nodded "I am"

"Fuck you-" Hana

He stabbed her stomach.

Hana screamed as loud as she can because of the pain. It hurts her even more when the knife was pulled from her stomach. She cried but she kept trying so hard to think of other plans to escape him and go to Jeongin.

"Should I kill Hyunjin?" Mr. Jeon asked

"Shut up! Don't even dare-" Hana

"Actually, I am friends with your friends' Fathers. We are all the shareholders but I regretted getting close to them. They are all selfish and tried to betray me. Jeongin's Mom even cheated on me with Mr. Yang, which resulted her to death. I am just not satisfy how that woman didn't die in front of me" Mr. Jeon

Hana kep coughing blood and trying her best to stay alive but she kept losing blood and her vision is now blur. She is getting weak as she kept hearing those words from her Dad.

"Your Mom tried to file a divorce when she found out but damn. Your Mom got scared of me too when I started hurting her. We became fine again, our family became fine but you are stupid! You even became friends with them and put me in prison! You put your own Father in prison!" Mr. Jeon shouted and threw the glass table that shattered into pieces on the floor "No one will find you here, Jeon Hana. You will die here alone"

Hana can't talk and her tears kept falling from her eyes. As she felt weak, her vision started disappearing, she can't feel anything.

Her eyes finally closed...