132

Hana's POV

(Next day)

I woke up as I felt my head aching. I opened my eyes and realization hits me. J is not here anymore to wake me up. She is really gone.

I sat down and saw Seungmin sleeping, he is sitting on the floor while he is leaning on the bed. His left hand is holding my right hand. Should I stand up or... Should I stay like this and let him sleep?

He knew about me pretending to be Ashika but he never spread any word about it. He never hated me nor bullied me. He kept it as a secret and even stayed with me at the moment I am about to give up. He stayed with me when I am not okay. Can I be more thankful?

"Seungmin"

He moved a bit and opened his eyes "You are awake. Did I wake you up? Sorry-"

"No, you didn't. I woke up on my own. I bet your body will hurt for staying like that"

"It's fine. I am used to sleep while sitting. Besides, I fell asleep hours after you" he smiled

"Ah, I see"

He stood up.

"Thank you for staying with me. I really appreciate it. I hope I can pay back the favor you did for me-"

"I did it because I wanted to. I stayed because you need me. I know you'll do the same if ever I am in the situation like yours" Seungmin

"I'm sorry for pretending. I didn't mean to take advantage of you all. I just really want to know what happened to Ashika. I wanted to take every step she did. I wanted her to have justice"

Seungmin smiled "I know, that's why I am not mad at you. I know you are doing that for a reason and I won't stop you. Just be careful, the killer is probably after you"

"I will"

He nodded "I have to go. I guess I'll see you later"

"Yeah, see you later"

He was about to go-

"Seungmin"

He looked at me "Huh?"

"Wait" I said and hurriedly took the photo I saw at the music room when he left "I think you left this" I handed it to him

"That's why I can't find it elsewhere. Thank you for keeping this" he bowed

I nodded "Thank you, again. I'll see you later"

He gave me another smile and left the room. Katana didn't sleep here? So, she left me with Seungmin the whole night? Wow. Should I be thankful she did that?

I am glad Seungmin is finally accepting what happened to Ashika. The thing is... Is she alive or is she not? If she is, it is a good thing. I hope she will show herself to Seungmin, I can feel that he misses her more than anyone.

It is the second day for our foundation program. As far as I know, today is the day for the opening of arts museum. I wasn't able to pass my painting since I am in a rush to finish other things quickly. I'll participate next time, I guess.

Also, the book club will open as well. Yesterday is for music and dance club which was the performance.

Last night, I should've known when J cried during my performance and she was gone right after. I wanted to say something and I wanted to ask her to leave with me but I guess I am left alone. What am I supposed to tell Taehyung? For sure, he will be disappointed in me for not taking an action sooner.

I checked the time and the arts museum will open in an hour. I hurriedly stood up to get ready-

"What the hell?"

I fucking tripped and fell on the floor-

"What is this?" I whispered as I felt something is beneath the carpet. I hurriedly took off the carpet and saw a door.

A secret passage?

"Hana- What are you doing?" Katana asked

"Lock the door"

She locked it not knowing why. She ran to me and looked at the door on the floor.

"What the hell is that?" she whispered

"I don't know. I tripped on the carpet and noticed something is weird. Then, I saw this"

"Did you find something weird with Seungmin last night?" Katana asked

"No, I fell asleep. Besides, he doesn't seem like he knew about this. He should've killed me, since we were alone"

Katana nodded and tried to open the door "It is stucked. What should we do? We should open this before we exchange rooms with others"

"We are exchanging rooms?"

"Yeah, Professor Roy told us earlier" Katana said

Fuck. We have to know what is inside.

Katana hurriedly took the screw driver in the tools beneath the closet. She started opening the door even though her hands hurt 

"Let me try" I took the screw driver from her hand and tried to open the door. It slightly opened but it is still stucked.

Katana took the hammer and broke the door "Step back" she said and continued to hammer the door as hard as she can

"Be careful"

She continued and did it as hard as she can.

"I-It worked"

We were both shocked as the door is completely ruined. She hurriedly kicked the door for us to see what is inside-

"No way..." Katana whispered

"Dead body?"

Katana tried to take the body out but she dropped it as soon as she saw the face "No, this is not happening"

"Why? Did you saw the face?"

She looked at me "It's Ashika"