25

Hyunjin's POV

I raised my hand "I still have training to go to. Can I leave first?"

"Sure" Professor Cole said

I left the classroom and went straight to the locker room. I quickly changed my uniform to my varsity uniform which is navy blue and white combination. I also changed my rubber shoes which I always do. I went straight to the basketball court of our Academy and saw my teammates practicing already. I was the MVP for three years and still managed to be in the list of honors in our class. It wasn't because of me but because of my friends who kept helping me when I don't understand anything.

"Warm up. Then play" coach told me

I nodded and did warm like what he told me to do. There are a lot of students here everyday, I don't know if they are interested in the game or the players. I admit it, all the players were tall and goodlooking. Everyone here is nice too and always take care of each other. We never received pressure from our coach and he always tell us to have some fun instead of winning the game. A lot of students wants to join our team so we are always present to train them and tell them what they needed to learn as experienced players.

It's our second class before our breaktime and Professor Cole finished the lesson for today, so I excused myself already. He will just tell them to write down the notes or give them homeworks. I can just ask my friends for that and do it when I get home.

I ran and signalled them that I am in. One of the players threw the ball to me and I dribbled the ball as I avoid the other team. I shoot the ball successfully and ran to the other side. We are using half of the court since the new ones were training on the other side. I met some of them and some just joined today. I don't know why do we keep accepting players when it's already full.

"Hyunjin!" one of my teammates called and threw the ball to me

I shoot it inside the ring successfully that made everyone dance. I don't know when did they planned to dance once someone shoot the ball inside the ring but I guess this is really makes the game more fun.

"Ya" one of my teammates approached me "Isn't that Jeon Hana?"

I looked at the bleachers and saw Hana sitting there while watching the game. She smiled when she noticed that I was looking at her.

"Oooh! Seems like one of us already have a girlfriend" the coach teased that made everyone have the guts to tease me even more "No wonder Hyunjin is motivated to practice these past few days!"

Hana didn't smile when I look at her for the second time and just stared at me.

"Let's just play" I laughed and just took the ball from one of my teammates. I dribbled the ball and shoot again-

"Told you! Hyunjin is motivated!" coach shouted

"Why are you making Hana wait?" my teammate said

"Go on. She probably went here to see you" coach chuckled

"I'll be right back" I gave them an annoying smile and ran towards Hana. She stared at me and raised her eyebrow "What?"

"Why aren't you playing anymore?" Hana asked

"They thought you are my girlfriend and asked me to go here"

She chuckled and gave me the bottled water "I must be your ideal type"

"Crazy. Did you go here to see me or..."

"Do you think I went here to see the coach? Of course, I went here for you" she rolled her eyes

I just nodded.

"What are you doing? Sit down" Hana said and signalled me to sit beside her

"I'm sweating a lot-"

"So? Those girls wants to lick your sweats" Hana said referring to the students sitting far from where she is who are looking at us

I just laughed at her and sat beside her "Why did you go here? You are supposed to eat in the cafeteria"

"I can't. I don't want to eat there. I don't have the appetite. I miss Akira" Hana

"Ah, that's why you are here?"

"Hmm, to kill sometime and to watch you as well. You are not a bad player after all" Hana

"You think so?"

"Stop pretending that you don't know. You didn't missed any shoot earlier and I looked so proud" Hana

"You are? Then, I should do well on finals. I'll make sure to win and be the MVP again-"

"As you should" Hana

"If only you promise to watch me during the game and eat after"

"That's it? Sure" Hana smiled

Now, this feels nice. I need to do well on finals and make sure she will be more proud.

"It feels nice seeing those girls stare at me and be jealous while you are talking to me" she chuckled

"Crazy"

She opened her palm "Can you put your hand on top of mine?"

"Why?"

She shook her head "Can't you just do it?"

I put my hand on top her hand and she stared at it "What's wrong?"

"I don't know why but aside from holding the ball..." she intertwined our fingers and smiled "Your hand looks good holding mine"