84

Third person's POV

In mental hospital, someone kept going around and watching the whole place. He is not really trying to do something or what. He just wants to visit this certain person whom he needed to see before he even do something.

Principal Eve became unsane and was sent to the mental hospital. She sometimes tell the truth but sometimes messes up with their heads. It's not just Hana who went to her, a lot of people did. Like Detective Chad, Mr. Yang, Hana, Jungkook and the killer. She have seen the killer a lot of times but can't remember his name. She kept trying to remember but always end up hurting herself because of desperation.

She is currently staring out of nowhere through the window but then she started screaming as she saw a shadow outside the window. She rushed to the corner and continued screaming as loud as she can.

"Don't kill me!" she kept repeating and crying as she beg that owner of the shadow not to kill her "Please! Don't kill me! I'm begging you! I didn't say anything to them!"

Wondering how she found out about the killer? She knows it already before she even planned about what happened that night. She is not sure though and started that game because she wants to make sure that it was really him.

"Please! No!" she screamed and cried in her room

All the patients that were sleeping, suddenly woke up because of the screams that Principal Eve made. Everyone started complaining and some were panicking as they know who that is. Some nurses went to the other rooms to calm down the other patients while one nurse went to Principal Eve.

He did everything he can to calm her down and made her sure that she is not in danger. As she calmed down, she stared out of nowhere. He was still trying to calm her down, caressing her back to make sure she is fine and she is with someone.

"He is here. He knew that I know who he is" she whispered and looks like she is not in her right mind "I am sure Jeongin is alive. I am sure he is alive. His Father told me. His Father threatened me. What should I do? I didn't know I will find out who. I wasn't sure but I saw him. I really saw him. His secret room in Sanxia. Everything in there can prove it was him. H-Help me"

"Who is he? Will you tell me if ever I showed you some pictures?" nurse asked

She shook her head "I'm scared. I can't look at him. I can't see his photos. He should die before he kills someone. He is too strong for me to handle. You should help me"

He just let her talk.

"He is watching us. He is coming for me next" she whispered again and looks scared "I am not safe here. He knows where I am. Get me out of here. I need to tell Hana. She is the one who needs to know. She is in danger. I am sure she is in danger. She can't dig too much information or she'll die"

The nurse stayed quiet and thought that she is hallucinating. He didn't mind her and kept calming her to make her fall asleep. He kept caressing her back to let her feel sleepy. That's thing he knew to calm Principal Eve since her child did that to her before.

As she closed her eyes, the nurse gave her pillow and covered her with blanket. She fell asleep on the corner of the room while feeling scared. He made sure that the window is locked and arranged her bed. Then he left the room and let her sleep inside. He went back to his place earlier before Principal Eve made a commotion.

But little did he know, she was awake. She wanted to escape because she doesn't feel safe there anymore. She hurriedly took the pin and opened the door successfully but what shocked her-

The killer is outside her room. In the dark. He is smirking at her with a rope on his hand. He is playing with it. Principal Eve was scared and started moving backward to her room. The killer kept chuckling every step forward he make towards Principal Eve. The woman started crying as she fell on the floor staring at the killer.

"Sssshhh" he whispered to her and smiled

"Why are you doing this?" she asked while trying her best to stay calm

"You are useless and you know too much" he glared at her

He strangled her using the rope...

Meanwhile, at the front desk. The nurse saw Detective Chad who just arrived.

"May I know if Principal Eve is still awake? I need to ask some questions" Detective Chad

"Ah, she just fell asleep. She was hallucinating earlier" nurse

"Can I see her for a second? I really need to talk to her" Detective Chad insisted

The nurse can't do anything and nodded. They both went to Principal Eve's room. As they opened the door, they saw her lifeless. The same method of the killer.

The nurse fell on the floor as he saw her...

"Call an ambulance!" Detective Chad shouted but then he noticed the back door is open. He hurriedly ran there and tried to see but he didn't see anyone.

Principal Eve is dead.