93

Hana's POV

"Class dismissed" our teacher said and signaled me to stay behind

Everyone left one by one. I am arranging my things and letting them leave me alone here. I didn't saw Ace, I think he skipped today's class. They all look so busy and didn't even noticed me not moving at all.

Last night, Hyunjin and I finally ended it. He just left me last night and we didn't talk after that. I thought we are going well but he kept dragging his problem to become mine. I mean we are both suffering and he is trying to make me feel that he is the only one. If I were him I'd rather be alone than beg someone to stay with me. I can't blame him though. Maybe he really prefers being with someone than choose to be alone. Still, he shouldn't use that as an excuse.

"Hana?" Jisung called and went to me "Why are you still here?"

"Ah, I need to talk to our teacher about what I missed. I'll go after"

He smiled and nodded. He finally left me alone. I am staring at the whole room and remembered the first time I went here. It feels like yesterday when I was told to pretend like a spoiled brat. My brothers' friends helped me a lot and even spoiled me with money because of the documentation. That stupid documentary. Now, I am getting involved with them and other people around me.

"Hana" my teacher called and entered the room with some papers "These are the lessons I asked your teacher. It's only two or three days so I know you can learn it quickly"

"I guess so"

"And there is a group work with your second to the last subject. I don't know if you can join any group but I'll ask your teacher about that. Anyway, how are you feeling? What happened? Sorry for your loss" teacher bowe

I smiled and nodded "I am fine. I think I am going to recover sooner or later. About my parents, there is an unknown suspect that killed my parents for money"

Jungkook and I agreed to lie to others about what happened. I mean they will talk about us if ever they will find out about what happened. I can't let them talk about us because they wanted to. Also, they should respect the people we lost.

"Ah, it must've been hard, right? I know they are in the place where they should be. Just focus on yourself and your brother" teacher

"Can I borrow some books? The library is closed. I don't have any access to it"

She handed me some keys "That's the keys to any other rooms here. You can give it back to me tomorrow"

"Thank you" I bowed

We both got out of the classroom while she went to the right side and me to the left side, where the library is. As I entered the library, I went to the section where the books I need are.

I took what I need and some extra books for the upcoming lessons we need to take.

"Where is the other-"

I stopped as I saw some hand took the book in front of me. As I turn around, I saw-

_______________________

I woke up as I felt my head aching. I tried to stand but I am took weak. I don't know what happened. I just remember me looking behind my back to see who it was. Then he covered my mouth and nose with the handkerchief. There, I don't remember anything after that.

"You're awake?" a voice asked

I can't see that well. I just know I am in a room with no light after all. Only the moon light helps me to see.

"Who are you-"

He sat in front of me "Keith"

"Why? I-I mean why did you brought me here?"

"Do you know who is my Mom?" Keith asked and chuckled as he looked at me "Principal Eve"

"What? She only have a daughter who died. I don't understand-"

"That's what you think. She gave birth to me before my sister. This is crazy. I have always wanted to kill you" Keith

"Kill me? What did I do to you?!"

"You are the reason why the killer find out about Mom's location. The killer is always watching you. He is always looking after you! He found out where my Mom is, when you went to her!" he shouted and punched my stomach

I tried to scream but I feel like losing energy. He kicked my wound a lot of times and pulled my hair as he chuckled.

"Thank me for letting you live" he smirked

He once again kicked my wound as hard as he can then he left. My vision is blur and I can't see anything clearly. Everything is blur to me. I tried to scream but the pain that Keith did to my wound is killing me.

"H-Help"

I noticed someone coming towards me. I don't know who because it is hard to tell, it's dark and everything is blur. He kneeled in front of me. I tried to reach him and talk to ask for help. He put my hair behind my ear and caress my cheeks. He stopped for a few seconds. I tried to stand up but it's too late when he-

He stabbed me.

He is the killer.