90

Hana's POV

My wound still hurts. I think because it got triggered yesterday. I kept moving and can't sleep so I had to make myself busy and not think of what happened but I can't help it.

"You okay?" Hyunjin asked

I nodded and smiled "Yeah"

Both Mom and Dad got cremated earlier, that's why Jungkook was busy all day. He took care of everything with the help of Mr. Yang and Detective Chad. They said Jungkook doesn't want to eat and just kept doing what he is supposed to do.

Hyunjin parked the car at the columbarium. We both went to the floor where the ashes of Mom and Dad are. Hyunjin is holding me so I won't fall since I am not that strong yet and not fully recovered. He is holding the flowers on his left hand while he is holding me with his right hand.

As we arrived at the floor, he put the flowers inside the glasses. There is also a family picture of us inside it.

My tears started falling as I looked at our family picture. We were happy back then, money can't do anything for us and it didn't broke us apart. What happened now? What went wrong? Dad killed someone and gave trauma to a friend of mine. He abused Mom and threatened her. He threatened both me and Jungkook, he tried to kill me. Now he killed Mom.

What did we do? Why did this happened to us?

Hyunjin hugged me tight "Ssshhh. It's okay. It's fine. You can cry"

I bursts into tears as he hugged me tight "I never prayed to have a wealthy life. All I wanted is to spend time with them and be with them as I grow up"

He stayed quiet and hugged me. He knows I needed someone. Hyunjin went through a lot and he understand what I am feeling right now. He knows I needed someone to lean on. He experienced the same but no one was there. It's that feeling, you will tell them you were fine but your eyes will betray you.

After visiting them, we decided to go home. He drove to Sanxia Penthouse, but I was quiet the whole ride. I don't have any strength to talk right now.

"I will just go to a meeting then I will sleep with you-" Hyunjin

"I want to be alone. You can rest after the meeting. I really want to be alone. A lot of things happened, I wanted to rest my mind"

Hyunjin nodded "Call me when you need me. I'll be there as fast as I could"

We arrived at Sanxia, he kept asking if I am going to be fine alone, I always answer with yes. He just dropped me off and left, he needs to attend the meeting since he is the CEO and he skipped the meeting yesterday for some reason.

As I entered my suite, I sat on the sofa and texted someone.

To : Ace

There is a favor I need to ask. Can you go here? 47th floor. I'll wait.

I went our and stood in front of my suite to wait for him. He waited at rhe store since I told him that we need to meet. It's about the one that texted me last night. I know he knows something. He didn't told me his real name and told me to call him Red. As much as I want to meet him, I can't. Hyunjin is always go with me wherever I go and never let me go alone. He always go with me no matter what happen.

I wonder what Jeongin is doing? He saved me and I didn't even thanked him ever since I got out of the hospital.

"Hana" Ace called as he got out of the elevator

We both entered my suite.

"I won't talk nonsense. There is someone called Red messaged me. He is the nurse of Principal Eve and he is always with her whenever someone is trying to meet Principal Eve. He also heard a lot about the killer. I don't know but I think he wants to tell me something. I can't leave because Hyunjin always follow me wherever I go"

"I just have to meet him? And ask about what he wants to tell you? No problem. I will update you as much as possible" Ace

"Also, stay away from Keith. I find him weird. He copied Jeongin's tattoo and kept saying weird things. He probably knew something. He threatened me earlier"

"He does know something. We should make him tell us or else we will miss a clue" Ace sighed

"That's why we have to make him spill as soon as possible. The killer probably has an idea who Keith is. The killer knows everything and seems to be watching us. We need to be careful"

"I heard about your parents. I'm sorry for your loss-" Ace

"That doesn't matter. We need to find the killer. That's what matters right now. He kept killing everyone around us. We don't know who is next, so we need to be careful as much as we can"

"I'll meet the nurse tomorrow. Tell him about it" Ace

"What the hell?" Hyunjin entered carrying a bouquet of flowers "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Hyunjin-"

He punched Ace "Stay away from Hana, you know who I am"