72

Hyunjin's POV

"Bring the papers" I told the secrtary of the company and ended the call quickly

I announced a meeting for the shareholders of Sanxia Academy and Penthouse. Since I have the highest share, I have the right to open a meeting or make a decision about what everyone agreed to do. The shareholders told me to have a meeting today for some reason, which they can't tell me through text or call. They want us to discuss it in person.

As I finished getting ready. I left my suite and rode the elevator to the main floor. I am the youngest yet I have the highest percent of share in the Academy and Penthouse. This is crazy. I never asked a lot but I didn't know I will have this much power to control everyone under me. Still, I never used the power to control anyone by what I wanted. I thought no one will reveal that I am one of rhe shareholders but after what happened to Jeongin, a lot of news station revealed the names of the shareholders. After that, a lot of people kept contacting me and asking for a lot of favors.

I reached the main floor, as I was about to get in my car, I noticed Hana walking out of the Penthouse. She smiled at me.

"Hyunjin" she called

I ignored her and got in my car like I didn't hear anything. I drove ny car to the Sanxia Academy. I thought last night will be the last time that I will beg her to come with me and leave everything behind but I was wrong. She refused to go with me and wants to stay with my friends instead. Does she badly want to save them? If that's the case, I don't have anything to offer.

I arrived at Sanxia Academy, as soon as I got out of my car one of the shareholder went near me with a smile on his face. It was Changbin's Dad.

"Mr. Hwang, how are you? Can we talk for a minute?" he asked with a smile on his face

"Sure"

I followed him to the conference room of Sanxia Academy, there his secretary and some papers waiting on the table. I sat and didn't even take a look of the papers in front of me.

"Let me get straight to the point. I am one of the shareholder and the fourth highest. I was wondering if you want to have a deal with me?" Mr. Seo

"What kind of deal?"

"We will betray others and will have the share to ourselves. Of course, you will have the highest profit. So, what do you say?" Mr. Seo

"And? That will make me the traitor who teamed up with someone low? I have the highest share, shouldn't you care for yourself and beat me?"

"I am just doing it for us-" Mr. Seo

"You mean for yourself? I don't trust you at all. I know you will betray me too. What can I have in exchange of helping you? Aside from high profit?"

"Well..." Mr. Seo looked at his secretary to ask for help

"How about helping you..." I stopped talking and tapped the pen in front of me "In exchange of cutting you into pieces?"

His eyes widened.

"Make sure to have a better deal next time or I will really cut you into pieces"

_______________________

"Okay, you guys should wait for your next teacher. She'll be late for minutes. I'll go ahead" he smiled at us and left the classroom

Hana went to me "Hyunjin"

I didn't looked at her or what. I accidentally saw Keith smirking at me and left the classroom. I stood up and took my phone with me as I left the classroom. Before I even successfully left the classrom, I heard Hana called me again.

I went to the locker room and was about to take my book when the door closed. I looked behind me and saw Keith with a smirk on his face.

"I see... You are ignoring Hana now? Why? Are you two in a fight? Did she refused to leave?" Keith

I ignored him and just took what I needed. I closed my locker as I finished but Keith chuckled that caught my attention.

"It must be crazy seeing the girl you like being stolen by your friends? How does it feel? Does it hurt?" Keith

"How does it feel copying Jeongin's tattoo? Do you think seeing the tattoo will make you cool? Oh, jerk. How can you be stupid? Do you think we will be bothered? Well, to tell you, we are not"

Keith glared at me and punched the locker beside him while still glaring at me. He started it. He asked for it. Why is he now getting mad? I guess this is fun. No wonder Minho always annoy others by insulting them and not hurting physically. This is kind of fun to me. I wish this can happen everyday.

"I'll see you around" I smiled at him to annoy him even more and was about to go "Oh, before I go. I want to warn you that you shouldn't go anywhere here alone. Who knows? You might be found dead in the morning. You don't know anything but to annoy us"

"I know everything" Keith

"Really? I'm glad"

He smirked "I even know that Jeongin is alive"