70

Third person's POV

Hana parked her car in front of the Sanxia Penthouse and got out. A few staffs were waiting for her, she bowed to them as she noticed them looking at her.

"Good evening, Ms. Jeon" the staff greeted

She handed them her keys "Good evening"

"Mr. Hwang wants you to go to his penthouse-" staff

"I apologize but no. I won't get there unless there is something I should talk to him about" Hana said and left, she rode the elevator to her floor

They always give their car keys to the staffs to park them in the parking lot and take care of it. She always let the staffs park it before since she had to show that she is some spoiled brat. She thought she is getting those treatment because she acts so well as the spoiled brat but it turned out that her Father is a shareholder of Sanxia. Now, she is taking care of the car and things she needed and not asking the staffs as much as possible but if she is tired, she will ask them to help her instead.

As she arrived at the 47th floor, she noticed the same staff standing in front of the room. The staff noticed her too but hurriedly looked away like he didn't see her at all.

Hana ignored him and entered her suite. She changed her clothes and sat on her bed as she looked at the board in front of her. All the names and pictures were there, including her brother and Father, the shareholders, her friends, even Ace, Akira and now Keith. He is kind of suspicious for Hana since he has the sane exact tattoo as Jeongin.

"Who are you, Keith? What's your intention and you chose to get close to me?" Hana

Then, she received a message.

From : Unknown number

Hey, this is Keith. I was wondering if you are okay to save my number. By the way, got your number from our class president! Hope you don't mind.

To : Keith

Hey, sure. I'll save it. See you tomorrow.

She turned off her phone and was shocked to hear the doorbell rang. She is not expecting any visitors and she felt scared. She stood up and looked who it was through her cctv camera.

"Hyunjin?" she whispered

She was hesitating but she still went to the door and opened it. As soon as she opened the door, she noticed Hyunjin looks kind of annoyed.

"I was waiting" Hyunjin said

"We don't have anything to talk about" Hana said and was about to close the door-

Hyunjin entered her suite, he closed the door and pushed her against the wall "We do"

"H-Huh?" Hana

He kissed her agressively and Hana was shocked. She was trying to resist but as the kiss gets deeper, she started kissing him back giving him a sign that she wanted it too.

She put her arm on her shoulder and pulled him to her. The kiss gets deeper and deeper, it was unexpected but Hyunjin is thirsty for kisses from Hana plus the fact that he is jealous of his friends.

He stopped and whispered "Say you love me"

Hana finally come to her senses and looked at his eyes "We shouldn't be doing this, Hyunjin"

Hyunjin closed his eyes and punched the wall behind her "Why? Are you confused now that my friends started showing their feelings for you?"

"It's not like that. This could ruin your friendship and I don't want that to happen" Hana looked down

He closed his eyes out of frustration "I'm asking you for the last time. Can you please go with me? And leave everything behind. Let's forget what happened in the past and start a new life. If you'll ask me the same thing, I'm willing to go with you"

Hana shook her head "I'm sorry but no"

Hyunjin chuckled and shook his head out of disappointment "I see. You chose them over me. What an unfortunate life" he bit his lower lip to control himself and left her suite

Hana hurriedly got out of her suite and tried to follow him but something stopped her. Hyunjin went back to penthouse with a heavy heart. Hana leaned on the wall as she felt guilty for making Hyunjin hope that they can be together despite of what is happening. That's what she really wanted but something confuse her. Also, she doesn't want to ruin the friendship they had before she came. She wanted them to be friends even if she leaves them. That's her plan. To leave without saying goodbye.

Her phone rang.

She ignored it. Then she received a message from her brother asking if they could meet tomorrow. Her eyes were darted to the message but her mind kept messing up. As much as she wants Hyunjin, they can't be.

She was about to go inside when she noticed the door in front of her suite, it is slightly open. Something is telling her to open it but she is scared to go without  knowing what is inside the suite. She walked towards it and carefully opened it without making any noise. As she finally entered, she looked around and it was different from before.

"Dad? Are you there?" a familiar voice asked coming from the bedroom

Her knees became weak as she thought she was hearing things. Her tears started falling.

"Dad-" the guy came out of the room and stopped talking when she noticed the girl in front of her

She fell on the floor as she saw who it was.

"Y-Yang Jeongin"