41

Blaire's POV

"You" Minho glared at me

"What do you want?"

"Do you think I wouldn't know what you did to Hana?" he asked and walked towards me "Didn't I warned you to leave her alone?"

"As if that would scare me. What are you going to do if I will do worse than that? Are you going to kill me?"

Minho smirked "I would pay for someone to do that"

"Let's see then" I rolled my eyes and left him there

I went to the cafeteria after having a fight with that jerk. He called me there and will just cowardly threaten me for nothing? What's so good about Hana that they are willing to say something that can risk them? What he said can be reported and that means he is connected to the killer.

"Where did you go?" one of my friends asked

"Just somewhere"

"Do you know that Professor Cole was found dead?" she asked

"Really? When?"

"Earlier. Why did you skipped your first two classes?" she rolled her eyes

It's good to know that Professor died. He deserves it though. He was the one who removed me from the class before and replaced me with Akira. Then he kept comparing me with those two bitches. I rolled my eyes as my phone received a message unknown number.

From : Unknown number

Just wait and see. Get ready.

Stupid. Someone is probably pretending to be the killer or Minho is warning me for what I did to Hana. If ever I died, he will be the one to be blamed.

"Can we talk?" Chan asked

"Uh... Sure!"

He walked out side and I quickly followed him with a smile on my face. Is this it? He finally noticed me. I hope this is it. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. We entered the locker room with no people. It was just me and Chan inside this room.

"What is it?"

"What did you do to Hana?" Chan asked

Hana?!

"Again? Why the fuck do you all kept defending that girl? She is playing with you all!"

He slammed the locker behind me and glared "What's wrong with you? Why can't you leave anyone alone? What do you want?"

"You! I want you! Isn't it obvious?"

He bit his lower lip out of frustration and sighed. His hands were still on the locker and that made it look like he cornered me.

"Chan-"

He started kissing me aggressively while pinning me against the locker. I was shocked but I started kissing him back. Our kiss gets deeper and my hands automatically wandered around his body and ended up unbuttoning his uniform. We look thirsty for each other and want more than this.

He let go and slammed the locker beside me "You got what you want. Can you leave her alone now?"

"W-What?"

He buttoned his uniform and started walking out of the locker room, leaving me dumb founded. That's it? After what we did? Why can't he like me back? I'm a good kisser. I showed him that I want everything in him and I want him to own me. Why can't he choose me?

I slammed the locker out of anger. I will show them that Hana was playing with them all. I will show them what kind of girl she is. I'll make sure to ruin her image to them and make them hate her, especially Chan.

I left the locker room and went to the bathroom to fixed myself. I fixed my lipstick and uniform. It was a waste that we didn't get to continue but that was fine. Chan is obviously my type. He kissed me aggressively and I guess that made me fall for him even more. As I got out of the bathroom, the lights were off in the hallway near the music room.

"Who the fuck is playing this time?"

As I kept walking I heard someone humming the song that Changbin plays, like what they say. It was near the music room. What the fuck. That was the only direction I am heading. Out of all the chances why does that person need to scare me now that I just had a good time?

I ignored the humming sound and almost screames when a flower appeared in the middle. Someone threw it. I started walking back slowly and quietly not making any sound.

My heart stopped beating when I saw someone at the end of the hallway standing while holding a rope. His face can't be seen but it's a fucking guy. I hurriedly ran to the other direction and ran upstairs to our classroom.

"Help! Help me!"

"Blaire?" Hana called as she noticed me

"Hana! Help me! Please!"

As she held me, I lost my strength and fell to the floor. She tried to hold me but she failed.

"What happened to you?" she asked

"T-The killer. H-He is downstairs"

Her eyes widened "The killer? How did you know? You saw him?"

"He wants to kill me! I-I can't see his face. He was h-holding a rope! I-I also received a message telling me to get ready. Then I-I heard someone humming the song. H-Hana help me please" I started crying as I explained to her what happened

"I will help you. Just don't ever leave my side" she said and hugged me