110

Hana's POV

"Okay, you may all take your break" Professor Trina said and left the room

"Hana! Do you want to eat with us?" Sieun asked

"Yeah, you should eat with us" Hyunjoo

"I have to finish something. Is it okay if I say no?"

"It's fine! Don't worry. Eat with us later instead" Ari smiled at me

I nodded and smiled at them. The three left along with Sumin who is in the same group as them. All of them, and I am all alone here, perfect. I have to figure out something that's bothering me.

The killer wrote welcome back to me. That means he is either obsessed with Ashika and he thought we are one or he is trying to put me in the same situatio as Ashika. If everyone will think Ashika and me are one, they will probably do the same thing like what they did to Ashika. I am in danger.

If it's one of the eight suspects... I have to make a clear and wise decision. If I chose the wrong decision like what Ashika did, I will probably end up like her. I can't exclude Minho even though Ashika chose him. What if he got mad at her because he thought Ashika cheated on him? The eight of them remained as the suspects.

"Hana" Hyunjae called while standing at the doorway "The recruitment paper needs to be pass to the club leader before this day ends"

"Yeah, sure"

He smiled and left.

Chan wasn't in his room last night, same with Jeongin, when the crime happened. If Chan thought he saw me at the library, who was that person he saw? Why is Chan near the library? Why did the killer thought Ashika was me? What is Jeongin doing during curfew? Where was he when everyone is looking at the dead body?

I don't know if I am right but I feel like it can be Hyunjin or Felix. They look so obsess with Ashika. Unlike others, they literally keep going near me because I remind them of Ashika.

Wait...

The scream can't be heard in the boys' dorm. Seungmin came a minute after we did, which is impossible unless he was there or near that place. As far as I know, Felix is the one assigned to check the boys' dorm but he probably didn't check since he didn't look for Jeongin. If he didn't saw Jeongin, he will probably tell Professor Roy about it.

Felix, Jeongin, Chan, Seungmin...

I have to confirm the other four.

"What are you doing?" Changbin asked while holding a cola "Why are you not eating?"

"Ah, I was just trying to finish the task Professor Trina gave us" 

He nodded and entered the room. He suddenly handed me the cola he is holding.

"Huh?"

"I didn't drink that yet. You can have it" he said and sat on the chair in front of me

"Thanks"

"Have you met Professor Haz?" Changbin asked

I shook my head "He is the best one for me. He is handsome, smart and witty. He rarely comes out of his room"

"Why?"

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulder

"Felix is assigned to check the rooms, right? What time did he check yours?"

"His room is next to mine, he should check it after his room but he didn't" Changbin

"He didn't?"

He nodded "I think he didn't check it on purpose because if he did, he will probably tell Professor Roy that Minho wasn't in his room"

"What? He is not there too?"

"Yeah, he told me he will just bring the papers back to the dance club room" Changbin

"Ah, who called you all?"

"Hyunjin told me something happened" Changbin

"He did?"

Changbin nodded.

Changbin arrived after Jisung did, then after him is Minho, Felix Hyunjin then Jeongin. Wait... The time gap. Hyunjin told Changbin but he arrived late than Minho and Felix. How did he know something happened? Only those who are near the room can hear the scream.

"Are you okay?" Changbin asked

"Yeah, I was still in shock after what happened-"

I stopped when we heard a loud scream. We both looked at each other and found ourselves running to the direction where it came from. It's in the laboratory room. The one who screamed is crying on the floor while staring at the dead body.

"Isn't that the same student we saw last night?" Changbin asked

It was the female student who saw the body last night, she is now dead. There is a note and a pink rose. A flower that will make Seungmin as the suspect, the scent which Hyunjin use, butterfly drawing which is Jeongin's tattoo, the laboratory room which Chan owns. I just need to know if this girl had a fight with Minho, if Felix saw the body first or if he just left this area, if Jisung knows the possible way and if the student heard the song Changbin created.

"A note" Changbin took the note and handed it to me "Don't you think this is weird that another student died after another?"

Don't even pretend.

"What does the note mean?" Changbin asked

"The note is referring to me"

"You?" Changbin

"I am sure the killer is obsessed with Ashika. He thought Ashika and I are the same person"

"Why would he think of something like that?" Changbin

"I remind him of Ashika"

He is obsessed with Ashika.

I just have to base on that. I need to know who among them is obsessed with Ashika

... by pretending to be her.