69

Hana's POV

(Lunch break)

"Thank you class" our teacher said and left

I took my things with me and hurriedly left the classroom and went to the library. We were told to use a different classroom since there is a crime that happened in our classroom. Also, I don't know why the hell are they still continuin the class when a dead body was found. We kept getting answer like it wasn't our classmate and we shouldn't worry about it. Still!! That's a dead body and it is an innocent student who died without doing what he wants in life.

I entered the library and sat there. I took out my notebook and looked at my list where all the main suspects' names are.

Last time, a dead student was found in the laboratory room and was welcoming Hyunjin as he came back here. It wasn't shown in the news report and no one outside knew about it. Students were told to stay quiet about it. I tried to contact the news station but I was ignored since I don't have evidence. Also, the detective wasn't Detective Chad anymore, our new principal assigned a new one and was told to keep quiet about what happened. He believes that luck and money will go once it was revealed to public that innocent students kept dying. Lastly, the dead body that welcomed me home, was reported that it is a suicide and not murder.

All of them kept giving me a hard time and was confusing me always. I don't understand what they are up to, who is the killer that is playing with us, what does he want, why is he doing this. Is he even human?

"Jisung... Felix... Minho... Chan... Changbin... Seungmin..." I wrote Hyunjin's name after Seungmin's "Now, Hyunjin is part of Sanxia. He is one of the suspects too"

The least suspicious always turns out that they are the killer like what happened to Jeongin. He turned out to be the killer when I am suspicious of Felix and Hyunjin. Ace said the killer told him to kill Akira then it can't be Felix or Jisung because they bought treasure Akira more than themselves. It must be someone who doesn't care about her a just rid of her.

Now, I am suspicious of Hyunjin and Jisung. Who among these remaining guys is the killer?

"Have a drink" Felix sat down and handed me a water "What are you up to? You look serious"

I turned the page to another one and started writing random things on it "Just in deep thoughts"

"Hmm... Must he thinking of those who are the possible killers? I heard you came with Minho?"

"Yeah... What happened to your face?"

"Ah" he realized it and chuckled as he looked at me "Minho got mad at me when the rumor broke out. I don't understand why is he getting mad at me when I never started it and never told anyone about it"

"I'm sorry"

"Why would you be sorry? It's not like I never wanted that rumor. Actually, I should thank that person who started it" Felix

"Felix-"

He smiled "I really like you, Hana"

________________________

I looked at the time and finally our last class is now happening. I can rest all night and not worry about the homework since no one assigned us homework.

Also, I am tired of finding out who the killer is. I guess that crazy woman was just trying to play with me when she gave me nonsense clues. All of then looks like they are pretending to be nice but can be the killer. I don't know anymore.

And... Felix's confession kept bothering me. Is he telling me the truth or he is just trying to get revenge on me for using them for Jungkook's documentary back then?

"Okay, you may enter" our teacher said

A student who looks like a god entered with a smile on his face and bowed to all of us. He looked at us one by one and smiled as he caught my gaze.

"Hi, I'm Keith. I enrolled late since something happened earlier" he smiled and bowed once again

"Are you a God? Do you own a Kingdom in your own world?" my classmate asked

"I do. I am looking for a wife who is willing to be the Goddess of my own Kingdom" Keith answered that amazed everyone by how witty he is

"So where do you want to sit?" our teacher asked him

He looked at everyone again, one by one like he is analyzing everyone's faces and been thinking if he should sit with them. There are a lot of seats to choose-

"I would like to sit with that girl" he said and pointed at my direction

I looked behind me and saw no one, then I looked at him "Me?"

"Yeah" Keith

"Okay, you may sit with her" our teacher said

Keith went towards me and sat beside me "Hi, you are?"

"Hana. Jeon Hana"

"I see. Can you be my Goddess?" Keith smiled at me genuinely

Is he crazy or what?

"Nice joke hahahaha"

"I am glad you liked it" he said and opened his textbook

I understand why everyone lost their mind as they saw Keith entered the room. I mean who wouldn't? He is tall, handsome and he looks nice-

Same tattoo.

A butterfly drawing like Jeongin's.