45

(It'll  be third person's POV from this chapter till the end)

Third person's POV

On the second floor, Seungmin noticed no one is going out of their rooms. It can be the chance for him to at least save any of the students.

He opened the door and shouted "Anyone who is in this floor! No one will go out nor do anything stupid! We will all survive this one!"

Blaire heard Seungmin and she finally stopped crying and opened the door "Seungmin! I-I'm here!"

He had a hope that Blaire probably knew where Hana is or she might be in the same room with her. He looked around the hallway and made sure no one was there. He held the knife on his left hand and kept looking around to defend himself if ever there is someone who will attack him. He ran to Blaire's room and locked it.

"Where is Hana?" Seungmin asked

"I don't know but the host said Hana is watching as well. D-Don't you think H-Hana planned this?"  Blaire asked, she was not suspecting Hana but hearing what the host said it kept giving her hint "Minho is in the room in front of mine"

"Let's go there. It'll be safe for us if we are with Minho. You have to hold the knife and defend yourself" Seungmin said

Blaire was scared as she held the knife and Seungmin held his hand so she won't get lost. They both looked at the hallway while no one was there, they took the chance and ran to Minho's room in front of Blaire's. They quickly closed the door.

"It's not going to be easy if you two will come with me. I will look at the other floors and will try to find the others. You two should wait here and make sure to defend yourselves" Minho said and tied his hand with his handkerchief "Stay here. Don't put yourselves in danger"

The two nodded and watched Minho get ready. As he finished getting ready, he took the knife with him just in case someone wil try to stab him. He went out and saw some bloods on the floor but he didn't mind and used the other way going upstairs to find others.

"Shouldn't we look for Hana?" Blaire asked

"He told us to stay here-" Seungmin

"I-I think the host took Hana. He might be using Hana as the bait because he is accusing one of you as the killer. He thought the killer would come out if ever Hana was the bait. What if the host is with Hana and that person is torturing her?" Blaire asked as she gets nervous to know Hana was not in the same floor as them

"Okay, we are going to look for her. First, you have to be quiet and make sure to be strong" Seungmin said

They both went out of the room and kept searching in the dark which way should they go to. Seungmin is holding her tight and he can feel how Blaire trembles a lot. Blaire is walking behind Seungmin while glancing around and behind to know if someone is coming.

"Fuck" Seungmin whispered as he stepped on the blood on the floor

He noticed three bodies on the floor which are their classmats Jina, Seolbi and Soomin. They were all dead and been stabbed a lot. Seungmin kneeled down to check on them but there were no pulse at all.

"What should we do?" Blaire whispered

Little did they know, someone is watching them analyze the dead bodies. He was staring at them intensely like he is some crazy devil. It was Taeil. He wants to kill them and after that he will have five then another one is needed for him to be saved.

Seungmin stopped moving as he noticed something.

Taeil was shocked and quickly ran to them. He tried to stab Seungmin but he just cut his arm because Seungmin avoided him but then Seungmin lost Blaire. Taeil was about to stab Seungmin again when Blaire quickly held Taeil.

"Run!" Blaire shouted

Seungmin was hesitating to go.

Taeil started stabbing Blaire with a smile on his face.

"I said r-run!" Blaire shouted once again

Seungmin gathered his strength and quickly ran to the third floor leaving Blaire. He kept looking around but it was empty but then he noticed a door was slightly opened. He went inside and saw Jisung sitting on the floor.

Meanwhile, on the fifth floor Jeongin finally gathered his strength and chose both the knife and rope. He went outside and saw Eunji, Misun, Taeyang and Seulgi on the floor lifeless.

He covered his nose as he was disgusted with the sight of blood everywhere and on the dead body. He was scared but that scary feeling didn't stopped him and kept looking at the rooms, some were locked but five of them were opened. He noticed that the four rooms belong to Eunji, Misun, Taeyang and Seulgi. The fifth room was weird, it was opened but only four bodies were on the floor.

As he looked behind he saw Dongsun running towards him. He tried to stab Jeongin but Jeongin kept avoiding and trying his best to defend himself even though he is holding a knife he doesn't want to kill anyone. He entered the room and Dongsun was still trying to stab him.

He lost his strength and fell on the floor...