50

Third person's POV

He faced his friends and smiled crazily "That was fun. Thank you Hyunjin for pretending to be me"

Everyone is shocked at how Jeongin's mood changed quickly. He was so mad at the Principal for talking a lot about Hyunjin being the killer but then he was satisfied to kill the Principal and thanked Hyunjin for pretending. 

"The party just started" Jeongin smirked and went to where Hana was tied earlier. He sat there and looked at the screen where he can see some area of Academy "Let's play another game. Since Detective Chad is good and knows something about defusing a bomb. If you found the bomb and defused it. You all may go and I will surrender to the police but if not. We are all going to die"

"Are you crazy?" Jisung asked

That one person Detective Chad was suspecting is Jeongin. He is the one who kept pushing other people as the suspect while trying to save his friends so he can continue his crime and safely get them out of the mess he did after killing 22 people.

Jeongin smiled and nodded "Don't you think my idea was great?" 

"There is no point for us to argue with him. If we have to find the bomb" Felix said 

"Chan, Changbin, Jisung, Seungmin, and Felix will come with me to find the bomb. It'll be easier for us to look in every area. Some of you know this school very well" Detective Chad said

"The timer starts now" Jeongin said and kept his eyes on his friends

Detective Chad, Jisung, Felix, Chan, Changbin, and Seungmin quickly left, leaving Hyunjin with Hana and Minho. They started looking at the upper floors and everywhere desperately.

"Wait! Jeongin was looking at the screen earlier" Jisung said as he noticed

"Check the places where all the cctvs were installed" Detective Chad said

They all parted ways and went to different areas where cctvs were installed. They kept checking every corner and every places that Jeongin possibly planted the bomb.

"It was funny to watch Hyunjin earlier. The Principal was asking to prove that he was the killer but he generalized everything when I can say it by details" Jeongin started chuckling as he remembered "It was more fun when Hana missed what's on my tattoo aside from the name"

Hana ignored and kept checking on Hyunjin who is struggling to breath. She is not letting go of his hand and held it tight.

"The reason why I want to kill 22 people in total it's because that girl wrote it beside the butterfly. It was on my tattoo but Hana didn't noticed. What a waste of time" Jeongin

"Is that why you left earlier? To plant the bomb?" Minho

"Hmm, I was supposed to plant it while you guys are having a meeting about the foundation day but the Principal came up with a stupid idea" Jeongin sighed and kept playing with the gun "Stupid"

"What the hell do you want?" Hyunjin asked as he glared at him

"Me? I want to kill Hana" Jeongin smiled

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Hana shouted and glared at him "We all trusted you. You were never and always excluded in my main suspects. Why? Why are you doing this? For what?"

"Your Father is my Mom's first husband" Jeongin said and kept playing with the gun "He got mad when Mom filed a divorcement and married my Father when he got me. Your Father paid someone to kill Mom. That's why you and your family. I hated you all and been stalking you"

"There is no way my Father-" Hana

Jeongin stood up and smirked "You... I always remember your Father when I see you. It always makes me mad. I was supposed to kill you in my suite that night but... I can't kill anyone who knows the story of my Nabi... I don't want anyone to forget her. So I want you to remember her"

"You're crazy" Hana whispered

He looked at the screen and a smirk appeared on his face "Someone found it. You are all stupid" he said and took out a small controller for the bomb "Say goodbye"

The three were confused...

Meanwhile, Jisung was looking at the room where Jeongin stayed earlier. He saw the bomb there.

"The bomb is here!" Jisung shouted and was confused as he saw the bomb doesn't have a timer "No. Don't go here!"

Jeongin has the control whether to make it explode or not.

It started making a noise like a countdown, Jisung hurriedly stood up and was about to ran when it exploded. He was shocked when it didn't make big explosion, he saw a paper was in it. He opened it and it was a letter. From Jeongin.

In the basketball court, Jeongin smirked as he saw Jisung's reaction. Hana went near him and kneeled in front of Jeongin.

"Hana!" Minho shouted

"Please spare their lives. I-I'm begging you. Kill me instead" Hana said and started crying

Jeongin smiled and walked towards her and kneeled too with tear falling from his eyes. He put the gun to her head and wiped her tears away.

"Yang Jeongin!" Hyunjin shouted as he got worried of Hana

Jeongin kissed her forehead, with tears falling from his eyes "I'm sorry, Jeon Hana"

Hana was confused.

He pointed the gun to him and shot himself. 

Hana lost her strength and hurriedly caught Jeongin to prevent his head from hitting the floor "J-Jeongin"

Jeongin gathered his strength and confessed "I... I am the killer"