BOOK 2???

Third person's POV

It's been a year since Hana last saw her friends and she never had any contact with them, not even Hyunjin the guy she like.

"Are you sure about this one?" Jungkook asked as he got in his car carrying the frappe "You said you never want to drink any type of-"

"Shut up. Just drink. I treated you so don't complain" Hana said and took the frappe that Jungkook bought "I wonder what Mom is doing right now?"

"Worry about yourself. It's your first day and you are panicking last night" Jungkook

It's Hana's first day in college and she is too early. She can't get enough sleep last night and was panicking the whole night. She was worrying that her classmates might not like her and will treat her the same thing she experienced before Sanxia Academy. After visiting Jeongin, her Mom was sent to the hospital and needs to be treated as soon as possible. They went to the states and stayed there with their Mom for a year. She came back to continue her study while her Aunt is taking care of her Mom.

"Do you know that the school Sanxia Academy was opened?" Jungkook asked

Hana was shocked because she was expecting it to close permanently. She cut connection with anyone that she met from Sanxia Academy and wants to move on but hearing it from her brother gives her chills. She remembered how scary and creepy that night was, when she saw blood on every floor. How all her classmates died and didn't even survived. She feels bad for not doing anything.

"They are accepting students again. They just opened 2 months ago. They have a different system but only cares for money again. I went there last time and it was different. I don't know if you will recognize it well but I went to the places where you took the photos. It gives me chills" Jungkook said and kept drinking the frappe "I don't even know why the government were letting that school open again. Anyways, the killer is dead and I am sure nothing will happen again"

"You are not sure. One of the students named Ace who was pretending to be the killer, is not dead. I don't even know where did Jisung got the news that he is dead. I am worried if he was planning something or what" Hana

One year wasn't enough for her to forget that dark past. It's still a nightmare for all of them and no one will ever forget how cruel and how torturing that memory is.

"You wanna go there? You are still early for your first day. Let's have a visit" Jungkook suggested

Hana didn't even get to answer when Jungkook drove to Sanxia Academy. She doesn't want to go there but there is a part of her telling her to go back. She wants to see how the Academy changed and if everything is fine there. She also wants to move forward and accept what happened, by looking at all the places that gave her nightmares. Jeongin is gone but she still feels unsafe just hearing the school's name.

After a few minutes of driving, they finally arrived and stopped in front of the school. Jungkook just showed his i.d to the school guard and told him that he knows the new owner. He drove inside and Hana was amazed by how big the changes are. Before it looks really expensive but it looks simple now. She doesn't feel the chills and doesn't remember anything since the school changed a lot. Jungkook parked the car.

"Feel free to look around. I'll just find the owner and introduce you" Jungkook said and got out of the car

Hana just fixed herself and got out of the car as well. She started walking to the field and looked at the building. It's been a year but the building gives her the same feeling. The feeling of not trusting anyone at all.

"Hana?" a familiar voice called

She looked behind and saw Changbin "Hey, it's been a long time"

"I know. How are you? Why are you here?" Changbin asked as he felt happy seeing Hana again "You are not replying to our messages. I met with the boys but you never went to the agreed place"

"I changed my number" Hana smiled

"Can I get your number? I'll go and tell them that you are here. They are in the principal's office" Changbin said and left hurriedly

Hana entered the different entrance of the building. Her eyes kept wandering and she was amazed by how beautiful it is compared to the building before. She went to bathroom on the highest floor also to go to rooftop after. She wants to see the whole place for the last time.

She entered the one of the stall in the bathroom and closed the door. She was quiet the whole time as she was checking herself when the lights went off. She was not panicking nor reacted as she was used to that kind of situation. All she can hear was the humming sound...

The song that the victims always hear...

Her hands tightened into a fist as she was getting ready to fight if ever someone attacked her.

"How many times do I have to pretend?" a voice said as someone entered the bathroom, it's not a girl. Someone was thrown to the corner of the bathroom that shocked Hana. She was nervous as she was trying to keep herself quiet.

Her eyes widened as she figured out who owns that voice...