37

Minho's POV

As I got out of my suite as I Felix who just got out of Hana's suite. He is wearing his uniform.

"Why are you coming out of Hana's suite?"

"Something happened" Felix answered

"Hana didn't go to school?"

"She did but I sent her back I told her to stay here. I still need to report something" Felix said and left hurriedly

I went to Hana's and clicked the doorbell three times. She is not answering and I clicked it another three times.

She opened the door "Huh?"

"Are you not going to school?"

"No" she answered while towel is wrapped around her and she is still wearing her uniform

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine. Something happened" she said

"Then you should change. I will have lunch with my family and I want you to be there. I'll wait here"

"Me?" Hana

"Hmm, move faster. I hate waiting" I said and closed the door for her

I stood there and checked my phone. I kept receiving messages from my parents and I guess they can't wait to see me. I am not supposed to go there and I will just skip class to have fun. I guess going there and introducing Hana as my girlfriend is not a bad thing at all.

After a few minutes of waiting, Hana came out of her suite wearing something really cute but classy.

"Is this okay?" she asked

"You are indeed a billionaire. I guess my family will like you"

We both left the Penthouse and got in my car. I drove to my house because that's the agreed place to have lunch today. First they were arguing whether at home or at a restaurant but everyone agreed to eat at home.

"Are they nice?" Hana

"Not everyone in that house is nice. You need to be fierce and act elegant in front of them.They have to be threatened with your actions and movements. You look fine"

Actually, Mom and Dad will probably give us a warm welcome but my brothers would probably ruin my image in front of Hana. They love playing and insulting me in front of anyone I brought home. My friends went there and my brothers kept ruining me to them and saying fould words but my friends don't believe them and acted almighty in front of my brothers. They look threatened when my friends defended me and they never want to see my friends again after that.

After half an hour of driving, we arrived at home. Hana looks nervous as she got out of the car.

"Don't be nervous"

She nodded and sighed.

I held her hand as we entered the house, all the maids greeted us and our house workers.

"Minho!" Mom called and hugged me tightly "Who is this pretty girl?"

"I'm Jeon Hana-" Hana

"My girlfriend"

Mom's eyes widened and a smiled curved on her lips "I knew it. You have a really good taste"

"Where are they?"

"Ah, your Dad has something to do. Your brothers went to their schedule. We will have dinner instead" Mom answered with a smile on her face

Hana is squeezing my hand. She is probably shocked from what I said.

______________________

As what I was expecting, my brothers were roasting me in front of Hana just to make me look bad.

We are here for almost 30 minutes and they really adore Hana which I never felt from them. These jerks were good pretending to be nice when they are really trash. My Dad wasn't here yet and he is on his way he said 10 minutes ago. I am just trying to stop myself from saying anything because I want to eat dinner with Father and not with these jerks.

"Everyone hated him" my eldest brother said

I can feel their wives stopping them from saying anything bad to me but they are not really stopping.

"What's with the noise?" Dad arrived and sat on his chair "Is someone getting married again?"

Hana bowed and smiled "I'm Jeon Hana, Minho's girlfriend"

"I see. Enjoy your dinner" Dad said and smiled at me

We all started having dinner and Hana kept acting like a girlfriend in front of them which I think is a good one. She didn't complain about it because she probably knows how my brothers embarrassed me.

"Do you know that Minho doesn't have any medals?" my second brother

"Minho? He does have medals. I went to his suite and I saw lots of them on the wall. He received a lot of rewards as well. He really has a lot of medals in his suite compared to the medals that I saw at the living room" Hana said and smiled

Damn. She is pretty good.

"Excuse me"

"Excuse me as well" Hana bowed to them

We both went to the living room. I know Hana was just keeping it to herself but she is probably annoyed of them.

"I'm sorry"

"Why? I'm having fun roasting them" Hana giggled

I nodded and sighed.

"You shouldn't worry. I'll protect you tonight from them" she smiled

You are fucking crazy, Minho. How come you can't even make a move? She is full package of a girl that you dreamt of. She deserves the world and you can give it to her.

I don't know but I can't stop myself.

"I'm sorry"

"About-" Hana

I kissed her.