51

Hana's POV

"Hana? Will you hand me the paper?" Jungkook asked as he is driving the car to my school

I took the paper from the backseat carefully and was shocked to see what was written there. He is one of the shareholders starting last month which I never know. He never told me such and never asked me if it is fine. How come-

"You are going to be one of the shareholders? Why?"

"This is something that you shouldn't ask. I wanted to tell you but this is a secret that you shouldn't know. Don't tell anyone about this nor Mom" Jungkook said and kept driving as he took the paper from my hand "Hana-"

"Let's not talk about it"

He knows how much I hate Sanxia Academy and how it scares me a lot until now. How come he even joined to be one of the shareholders which I never expected from him? I wonder what the fuck is his plan now. The last time we talked, he said he hated that place too but why now?

"There is one thing I am allowed to tell you for now. Father knows something deeper" Jungkook

Our Father knows something? What does he know? How come he never told us after knowing what happened? Is he trying to keep the killer safe? Is he trying to save the killer not to get caught?

As we arrived in school, Jungkook just waited for me to get out of his car and drove away from where I am. I didn't entered the school and rode a cab. I told him an address and just waited to arrive.

After meeting Changbin and the others 2 months ago, I stopped communicating with them again. Just hearing Hyunjin about the killer, I think he knows something. If he is not sure about it, I am sure he is suspecting someone. Also, if one of them is the killer and not Jeongin, it will be easier for me to find out since they all are in different places and if a crime happened where one of them is, then it is that person.

But what if Jeongin is not really the killer and he just knew something? What if he is scared to tell? Or he just want to put an end to the stupid game? What if he doesn't know something and just pointed to himself as the killer? This is so fucked up.

I arrived at the columbarium and went to the floor where his urn is. I put the flower inside along with the letter.

Jeongin... I will never get tired of visiting you everyday. I will always be sorry and will say sorry for what my Father did to your Mom. How's Nabi? And your Mom? Are you happy with them?

"Are you really the killer?"

If you are, why do you have to kill yourself? Was it part of your plan? About the tattoo, I never saw any number that says 22. Was it all a lie too? You probably lied to put an end to that fucking game. I'm sorry for not doing anything when you are in that situation.

It must've been hard for you...

I'm sorry.

________________________

It's been 2 months since Hyunjin warned me about the killer but nothing happened really. I don't know if he is just scaring me to make me go away or make me want not to talk to him but fuck. I can't help but be curious and not get scared.

He confused me with his warnings but he also confused my feelings for him.

I thought we can be together when we saw each other but I was wrong. He stopped talking to me after that warning and never even tried looking at me once, not even a glance. I just feel like he is not happy to see me at all. If that's how he wanted us to be, then okay. I tried my best to ignore him and act like strangers all the time we coincidentally see each other in the same place.

It must've been hard for everyone, especially for Hyunjin. He wanted to protect everyone but failed to do so. He lost Jeongin and almost lose me but I came back.

I guess being away from them is a better idea. Nothing happened these past months and that's better. I guess everything really ended and I guess Jeongin is really the killer but...

It is not fine when we lost a friend.

He is not just a friend but someone really close to all of us. It was hard moving on but it was harder to know the truth behind those sorry when he killed himself in front of me.

"Oh my gosh!" someone shouted in our classroom as she rushed inside "Open the tv! Open it! This is so fucked up!"

"What-" class president didn't continued what he was saying when the remote was stole from his hand

The tv opened and it flashed a news that just started. Everyone in our class were staring at the tv and was waiting for the reporter to say something. I don't know why I feel nervous again but fuck. Just seeing the school on the tv kept reminding me of what happened in the past.

A student from Sanxia Academy was found dead in the laboratory room.

It's starting again.