92

Jeongin's POV

(Next day)

I wonder why the fuck is Hana and Ace in her suite alone? I mean the fuck? He killed Akira and she should be mad at him not forming any stupid alliance with him. I want to kill him when I saw him coming out of Hana's suite.

How I found out? I saw through the camera in front of my door when Hyunjin entered. I saw Ace coming out after a few seconds while wiping the blood on his lower lip. He even smirked after and I lost the sight of him. He is so fucked up if ever we will meet again. I know he can't be trusted. He is some jerk who loves betraying other people.

From : Dad

I got it. The staffs will go there to help you go out. The car is waiting at the back of Sanxia Penthouse, the gps tracker is tracking Ace's location. You just have to follow it. Update me if ever something happens.

I had a hard time persuading Dad to help me. He got mad at me for interfering but I told him to help me for the sake of Hana's safety. I just don't trust Ace. Also, I want to help Hana with these little things. I know she is stressed for losing her parents at the same time. She just got out of the hospital and I know she will ask other people to do things for her since she can't move a lot.

The doorbell rang. I hurriedly wore my cap and went out. I saw some staff wearing the same uniform as I am. They nodded at me and signaled me to go with them. I followed them and acted normal as much as I can. There are other people in the elevator and were busy talking to each other. I just hope I won't see any of my friends or else my plan will be useless.

As we arrived at the main floor, they led me to the back door naturally like they are not bothered that we will be caught. The owner of this place doesn't know about me, only some four staff that agreed to keep me as a secret knows that I am here. They gave me the car key and left me alone there.

I got in the car and drove where the gps track is leading me. It's moving and it seems near where I am right now. I kept driving while keep tracking where Ace is going. I don't know if I am right or what. I don't feel good when I saw Ace smirked. I just feel like he is up to something.

As the tracker stopped, I hurriedly drive the car as fast as I can. I need to catch him or else I will be too late. After a few minutes of speeding up, I finally arrived at the said place. Then I noticed a red car in front of an unfamiliar place. After a few seconds, Ace came out of the car and kept looking around the place.

He stood somewhere and kept texting through his phone. A guy came out of somewhere and was wearing a cap and mask. He looks like he is hiding from someone. I got out of ny car secretly and hid somewhere near them.

"Are you Ace?" the guy asked

"You must be that guy named Red? The one with Principal Eve? Hey, nice seeing you" Ace greeted with a playful smile on his face "Well... What do you know? About the killer"

"I am not sure but I have seen his back view once when Ms. Eve talked to him. He never signed any form with his real name. He would leave it blank. Ms. Eve told me that he is always there and watching her. She said the killer knows that Ms. Eve knows too much and he wants to kill her" Red

"And? What else?" Ace asked

"She said she knows it was him ever since. She planned the game because she wanted to know if it's really him. She did recognized and realized it was him based on her evidences. She didn't told me what evidences but she said she was sure of him. He also has a secret room in Sanxia" Red

"Sanxia what? Penthouse? Or Academy?" Ace

"I am not sure and Hana is also in danger that's why she needs to find out who it is before he made a move" Red

Ace handed him an envelope "Let's keep the clues between us. If ever someone asked you, keep your mouth shut. You should tell Hana that you were fooling around, okay? The clues will stay in between us if you don't want to die. The killer told me to tell you that. Now, leave"

Red didn't hesitate and left.

What? Ace talked to the killer? He knows? Or he is he just communicating with him?

I went to him and punched his face "You betrayed Hana!"

"J-Jeongin? You are alive?" Ace asked as he saw me

I grabbed his collar "You know who the killer is?! Tell me! You-"

"I don't know! I never saw his face. I just have to communicate with him! That's it. I am doing what Seungmin tells me to do! I swear!" Ace

I pushed him "Stay away from Hana or I will kill you"

Seungmin? Did I heard it right?