75

Changbin's POV

"Let's meet at Jisung's suite"

"Sure" Seungmin answered and got in his car

"You guys planning like we are not in the same place" Chan chuckled

"I'll see you guys there" I got in my car and drove to Sanxia Penthouse.

We planned to stay the night at Jisung's suite or at least stay there late at night and go home when we are all tired or drunk. They were planning to drink too because of some reason. I thought Minho and Felix won't get along anymore. I was wrong. They are fine now. I don't know who approached who but I just saw them talking like nothing happened.

As I arrived at Sanxia, the staffs took my car keys. I went to my suite first to change my clothes and leave my things there. I just arranged the things I used earlier before I left. I also washed the dishes just in case we will get drunk, I won't have to mind the suite and just go straight to the bed. After changing my clothes, I was about to go when my Father texted me.

From : Dad

Can I call? I have things to tell you.

To : Dad

Yeah sure.

After a few seconds, I received a call from Dad.

Dad calling...

"What made you call?"

[Oh, hey. I was wondering if you are with your friends right now?]

"I was about to go there when you messaged me. What's the matter? How's the meeting?"

[We had a meeting to choose the Director for Sanxia Academy. We all doesn't mind who except for Jungkook. Jeongin's Father suggested him and even defended him. I was shocked but everyone disagree. I thought Hyunjin will think the same but we were wrong. He said Jungkook was hist first choice to be the Director]

"What's the big deal? I mean he is obviously going to be the Director. He is the seond highest after Hyunjin. If Hyunjin will refused to be the Director then Jungkook will be"

[That's not it. Hyunjin will let him be the Director in exchange of letting Hana marry him]

"What did you say?"

[You heard it right-]

"Dad, I need to go. I'll call you later or tomorrow" I ended the call quickly

I left my suite and went to Jiung's suite. As I entered, everyone is there except for Hyunjin. They invited him but he refused to come and he needed to do something.

"What happened? Why you look so bothered?" Jisung

"Did your Fathers called you all and told you something?"

"No, I am not in good terms with Dad" Minho

"I refused to take his call" Chan

"I blocked his number" Felix

"I don't take calls from Dad" Seungmin

"Dad didn't call me" Jisung

"My Dad called me. He told me that they talked about having a Director for Sanxia. They all agreed with anyone except for Jungkook. Then Jeongin's Dad suggested Jungkook but everyone refused. Hyunjin's first choice is Jungkook but he will only let him in one condition"

"What condition? Transfer all his shares to Hyunjin?" Minho chuckled

"And what's with Jeongin's Dad? He is now against the other shareholders" Seungmin

"Quiet! What's the condition?" Chan asked me

They all looked at me and waited for me to talk.

"Hyunjin will let him be the Director in exchange of making Hana marry him"

_______________________

(Next day)

I don't think telling them would be a good idea. I fucking forgot, Minho and Felix likes Hana until now. I don't know about the others but damn. I just hope nothing will happen later.

I rode the elevator to the main floor. My head still hurts because we drank all night and just slept around 3 am I think. Everyone is wasted and started talking nonsense especially Jisung. He opened up about his feelings for Akira and he felt like a cheater for kissing someone else. As I reached the main floor, I saw Minho who is talking to a staff.

"Minho"

He looked at me "What?"

"I know you are mad but can you not do something really crazy? We know you and your feelings for Hana but hurting each other won't make a difference. It's not like Hana will choose who won"

"Alright" he said and took the car keys from the staff, he drove away from Sanxia Penthouse.

"The others left already" the staff told me and handed me the car keys

I nodded and smiled. I left Sanxia and drove my car to the Academy. I don't feel good hearing Minho's answer. We know him and his answer won't be the same as his plan. He had a fight with a lot of students and none of them received an apology from Minho for hurting them. I don't blame Minho.

I arrived at Sanxia Academy, Minho just got out of his car. I hurriedly got out of my car and followed him to our classroom. He is playing with his car keys on his left hand while humming something. Fuck. I think I was wrong. He seems to be in a good mood today?

"What time did you slept?" Minho asked

"As soon as I lied down on my bed"

As we entered the classroom, I saw Hyunjin in front of the class like he is gonna say something. I walked to my assigned seat near Hana's. Then Minho went straight to him-

He suddenly punched Hyunjin.