131

Third person's POV

Hana is on the floor, staring at J who is lifeless. Her tears started falling from her eyes as she can't believe what she is seeing right now.

She is froze and doesn't know what to do. She wants to go near her but seeing her from where Hana is, makes her so weak. She stood up and started walking towards J with a heavy heart.

"Call them" Katana told Sunwoo

Sunwoo nodded and hurriedly left.

All the memories she had with J started flashing back on her mind. She wanted to scream but she can't even say a word.

"J!" she finally shouted her name as tears fell from her eyes

She is hugging her right now, she doesn't even mind if she will ruin rhe evidence. She wanted to hug J as tight she can.

"Please wake up!" she screamed and tried to wake her up "J! Please! Wake up!"

"Hana" Katana called and sat beside her

"J, please!" she begged

Everyone arrived at the laboratory room, they were all shocked to see Younghoon and J on the floor. 

"J" Hyunjin whispered as he went to J and tears fell from his eyes "N-No, please, wake up"

Chan started crying, even Seungmin, Changbin, Minho, Felix and Jisung. They were all staring at J who is on the floor.

"What is happening?" Jeongin asked as he saw people were talking

"J and Younghoon were found dead" someone answered

"What did you say?" Jeongin can't believe what he heard "What are you saying?"

"They are at the laboratory room" the guy answered again

Jeongin hurriedly ran to the laboratory room as fast as he can even though he is not feeling well. As he arrived there, he saw people gathered at the laboratory room.

"Tell me this is a joke" Jeongin whispered, enough for his friends to hear it "Tell me you are all kidding me"

"J, please wake up" Hana whispered

Jeongin walked towards J with tears falling from his eyes "N-No, this is not happening"

"J! Wake up! Stop this fucking game!" Hyunjin angrily shouted and tried shaking her "P-Please" his voice broke

Professor Roy and Detective Chad arrived along with people who are assigned to take the dead bodies.

"Hana" Katana tried to take Hana but she refused "You have to let her go"

"Hana" Professor Roy called

"I'm sorry" Hana whispered to J and hugged her for the last time "I will find him for you. I love you so much"

Hyunjin and Jeongin also gave a way for the people to take the bodies. Katana hugged Hana tightly, trying to calm her down.

"W-Why? Why does this have to happen?" she whispered between their hugs

"We can't do anything now" Katana said and caress her back

___________________________

Everyone went back to their rooms, the program continued but only few people stayed. Others went back to their respective rooms or went to the cafeteria to kill some time.

"Hana" Katana called

"I am fine. You can go" Hana said

"How can I leave you here? You are not okay" Katana said

"I just need some time alone" Hana said

Katana nodded "Tell me if you need something" she said and left the room

As she got out, she saw Seungmin standing in front of their room. She wanted to tell him that she is not okay and she needs to be alone, but Katana knew in herself that Hana needed someone right now.

"How is she?" Seungmin asked

"She is not okay. She keep telling me she is fine but she is not" Katana sighed

"Can I talk to her?" Seungmin asked

"Sure. You can" Katana said and smiled

Seungmin opened the door and entered. He saw Hana on her bed crying, the lights were off but he can clearly see her sobbing. He opened the light and sat beside her.

"Hana" he called

"Did Katana call you?" Hana asked

"No, I am waiting outside your room. She doesn't know I was there" Seungmin explained

"Of all people, why does it have to be J? It can be me. It all happened again because of  me" she cried

She remembered in her dream, she lost everyone around her and blamed herself for what happened, even though it clearly wasn't her fault.

"Do you think J will be happy to hear you say that?" Seungmin asked

"I... I promised to protect her and hang out with her once we leave this place. I can't believe, she left me already" she whispered and faked a smile "If only I asked for help, this won't happen to her. No one will die"

"Hana-" Seungmin

"I already knew something like this will happen before I even entered this place. I should've not pretended be such hero, I should've asked for help. I am fucking stupid for thinking I can save you all, all by myself" Hana said and continued crying

Seungmin became quiet as he can feel the pain in Hana's words. He wanted to tell her it is fine but can that comfort her? He knows no matter how many times he comfort her, Hana will still be in pain for losing someone close to her.

"I'm sorry, J" she whispered

Seungmin wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug.

"J, please, come back" her voice broke

"Just cry. I'll be here" he whispered