11

Third person's POV

"Thank you" Principal Eve told the driver

They both got out of the car and Hana was shocked to see the Sanxia Penthouse. His eyes were darted towards the beautiful and luxurious penthouse in front of her. They agreed to meet at the coffee shop that's why they had to ride the car even though Sanxia Academy is super near to Sanxia Penthouse.

"Let's go" Principal Eve smiled at her and both of them entered the place

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

As they entered the penthouse, Hana was shocked to see the look of inside. It was crazy and it looks really expensive even the smallest thing. All of the staffs have smile on their faces and they have this really pretty smile that attracts Hana. There is a big chandelier, a waiting place that looks like royal family's waiting area.

"Welcome to Sanxia Penthouse" Principal Eve

Hana hid her reaction and just smiled "Thank you"

"This is the main floor where all the events happen, there is our waiting area, our staffs who are working at our front desk, some bell boy and a fountain that finishes our luxurious main floor. Everything is made of very expensive materials" Principal Eve explained

They rode the elevator that leaded them to 48th floor where some of the rich students of Sanxia Academy were staying. She looked at the hallway of the 48th floor and it still looks luxurious as what she was expecting it to be.

"This floor is where Minho, Jeongin, Chan, and Seungmin are while Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Changbin were staying above this floor which is 49th floor" Principal Eve said

"How about Akira?"

"Ah, Akira is in 45th floor" Principal Eve answered

She just nodded.

Principal Eve smiled and opened the door where they stopped which is Hana's room. As the door opened, Hana saw a white and pink combination of room. Everything seems luxurious and really an expensive branded appliances and furnitures. It was a big one for a one girl that will live here.

"This will be your suite. This place was designed based on the reference you gave us" Principal Eve gave her a wide smile "Let me tell you something that only students of Sanxia Academy needs to follow"

Hana didn't answer and just sat on the couch.

"There will be curfew around 10 pm for the students who are staying here. You can't go out around that time or there will be a punishment for you. If you are studying at Sanxia and chose to stay here. That means we are responsible if anything happens to you"  Principal Eve

"I don't usually go out. I always stay at home" Hana answered which is true because she doesn't have much friends

"Okay, then the next one. If you have visitors or those who are not staying here. They have to fill up the form just in case something happens, we know who were responsible" Principal Eve said and handed her a small box again "Inside that is your card to enter this place and a key just in case you want to go swimming, you have your own locker there"

"Thank you" Hana smiled

"Before I forgot, those 8 guys that were living here. Their Fathers were the one to create Sanxia Penthouse. If you get on their nerves, you will be kicked out of here instantly" Principal Eve stood up and smiled again "I guess you are fine now. I'll see you tomorrow, Hana"

"I'll see you too" Hana bowed

Principal Eve went outside and saw some guys carrying Hana's things. She just signalled them to go inside and she left the floor.

Hana just told them where put her things and furnitures that her brother's friends bought for her. Everything is in those big boxes, even her computer, clothes and other things. After putting where it should be, Hana walked them outside and watched them leave.

But then, she saw Seungmin who just got out of his suite. A smile curved on Seungmin's lips as he noticed Hana who is standing at her door.

"I guess we're neighbors?" Seungmin smiled as he walked towards her "I forgot to introduce myself last time. I am Seungmin"

"We have seen each other for a lot of times" Hana chuckled and bit her lower lip "I'm Hana"

"So... I will see you often here" Seungmin

Hana nodded "Yup"

"Okay, I need to go. Have a great day" Seungmin smiled once again and left Hana

Hana went inside and take a look around of the place. It has two rooms, one is master's bedroom and one is the guest room. She went inside guest room and it also has a pink white conbination but looks classy. Then, she entered the master's bedroom and saw it.

She was amazed by how elegance it looks seeing the combination of pink and white plus the light purple

She was amazed by how elegance it looks seeing the combination of pink and white plus the light purple. She then entered her own walk in closet.

It looks simple but it does amazed her by how classy it looks

It looks simple but it does amazed her by how classy it looks. It was a bit off to her since she does not spend a lot of time to do her makeup so the vanity mirror is a waste. She checked the bathroom.

Hana's favorite from no on is the bathroom

Hana's favorite from no on is the bathroom. It looks cute seeing the toilet is separated from the shower.

She went to the living room and felt overwhelmed with the support of his brother's friends and pruchased this kind of place for a simple project. She then, sat and sighed. She is worried that she might not do a good job.

"You can do this, Hana" she whispered and closed her eyes