65

Hana's POV

"Ms. Jeon, this will be your room. You can change the passcode anytime you want" she smiled at me and handed me my car key "If you have anything to ask or need, you can call us"

"Thank you so much"

She bowed and was about to go-

"May I know what floor are my friends?"

"They are in different floors, Jisung, Chan, Seungmin, Changbin, Minho and Felix were in 49th floor, Hyunjin is in 50th floor which is the highest and currently owns the penthouse. You are alone here but with other residents whom you don't know. Your brother suggested to be on a different floor since he wants you to be safe" staff

"What floor am I supposed to be?"

"Same floor as Hyunjin" staff

"A-Ah, thank you. I appreciate you coming here with me"

She smiled and left.

I entered my place and looked around. It's much different than the place I stayed in, before. This place has the combination of beige and white which is really cozy for me. It somehow feels really plain but not. I don't know, stuck in between. It gives me a plain look but as you get used to it, you will find it pretty. I guess they did a good job on choosing the right color for me.

I'm at 48th floor which is below them. I guess being here alone is safer than being with them on the upperfloor. I don't feel safe around them since one of them might be the killer and some might be not. I am not sure but for now I want to be safe as much as possible.

Earlier, a dead body was found and there is a note that welcomes Hyunjin. It is a big evidence that the killer is welcoming him like what he did to me, that give me a reason not to suspect Hyunjin. I don't know but something tells me that he might be  fooling us or he paid someone to do it. I don't know everything confuse me so much.

Also, I heard that Jisung went somewhere that's why he didn't arrived at the said place, then his car has mud. That means he went somewhere really far more like a countryside. My car has the same problem, it was almost covered in mud which is crazy because I needed to car wash it early in the morning.

RM calling...

"Hey?"

[Hana, how are you?]

"I'm fine. What made you call? Are you gonna ask me to set you up on a blind date again?"

[Crazy. No. You did set me up but none of it worked. Anyway, I wanted to ask if your brother told you where he is?]

"I didn't talked to him all day since I am busy with school and I moved in Sanxia Penthouse"

[Again? Does your brother know?]

"Yeah, but he is kind of not really happy with it"

[Well... We can't blame him. He is worried of you]

"I understand hahaha. I need to hang up. I'll call him and tell him that you guys were looking for him"

[Thank you]

I ended the call and went to my room. I took out some clothes from my luggage and wore it. I'm not comfortable with our uniform anymore. I just kept thinking of that night where we are covered in blood and came out of the school with traumas. Or was it just me?

calling Jungkook...

[Hmm?]

"RM called me and was asking if I know where you are. Did you guys have some plan? Or what?"

[Ah, I promised to have a drink with them but I needed to work over time. Let them. I'll call them after this. So how's Sanxia Penthouse? Are you feeling weird or what? If you are tell me, okay? I'll just find somewhere near Sanxia Academy]

"Hey, I'm fine. Just feeling lonely since it's been a long time and I am used to living with you and Mom"

[I see but call me if something is weird, okay? I'll go there right away. Is there something you need? Appliances? Tools? Food? Name it]

"I'm really fine. I can buy it. I have my money. Just take care of yourself. I need to go and buy something for myself. I'll see you when I see you"

[Yes, you too. Take care]

He ended the call since he knows I won't stop talking to him. I took my wallet with me and fixed my hair.

As I got out of my room, I saw someone in front of Jeongin's room before, a staff with a trolley. He looked shocked when he saw me staring at him. He hurriedly went to the elevator and got in, but before the door closed, I got in and he looks like he is panicking.

"Are you okay?"

He just nodded.

"Are you sure?"

He once again nodded.

As we reached the main floor, he got out of the elevator quickly. He is confusing me. Is he scared of me or what? I wonder why the fuck is he running away like I am a ghost.

I got out of the building and someone was about to enter the car who just got out of the building too. Why is he here? I thought he is in America and living his life there?

Why did he lie?