113

Hana's POV

(Night)

Ashika got into an accident days before she got here. She chose music club if I remember, her name was on the list of the members and was later removed when Jisung saw me staring at it. She is best friends with Seungmin, whom he shares a secret place with. Chan and Ashika were music buddies which made her choose Music Club. Minho was her boyfriend.

She was tortured (?) that night and was left in the theater. Next day, she went missing which questioned everyone who arrived that night. Minho looks suspicious when I told him that I am Ashika. He probably knows something.

As far as I remember, Jeongin, Chan, Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Minho are suspicious last night. I am not sure with Changbin and Jisung yet. Wait...

The female student who was found dead today, is the one who daw the body in the empty room last night. Then, the next one might be the student who saw the body earlier.

"You look like you are in deep thoughts" Katana entered the room while holding a paper "What's on your mind?"

"They said you are not talking to anyone unless it's important"

"Should I stay quiet?" she asked

I shook my head.

She took out something from her wallet and handed me an identification card. I took it and looked at what's on it.

Moon Jihye
G***** Secret Agent

"No way"

She sighed "It's so hard to keep it as a secret"

"Wait... How come you are here? I mean how can you report to your company? You can't get out of here"

"I investigated a lot of crimes years ago. I was the best agent in our company and the youngest. A report came that Sanxia Academy should be investigated. One detective entered this school to investigate but never came back. The next thing we knew... He is dead. I know something is off when they said he hung himself. The last thing I remembered that he told me, Sanxia Academy is not an ordinary school. I witnessed everything, even what happened to Ashika" Katana said and handed me something that she took from the closet "Those students were in the theater that night, even the school staffs, except for Detective Chad"