49

Third person's POV

As the curtain went down, Hyunjin saw Hana sitting there and for sure heard everything.

As soon as their gaze met, Hyunjin started crying. He knows the truth and he even did something that will make Hana hate him. He didn't take his eyes off of her and just stared her the whole time. He remembered what will happen after all this. Hana will resent him forever and that is the most hurtful thing.

"Say hi to each other" Principal Eve chuckled as she was having fun seeing two people's feelings for each other was ruined "Let me introduce you two each other" she said and pulled another string and white cloth was removed then a gun pointing at Hana appeared "Meet Hana, the girl you love and the reason for a killer to change suddenly" she smiled and pointed a gun to Hyunjin "Meet Hyunjin, the killer you've been looking for"

The two didn't even mind the gun pointing towards them, they were both worried for each other if ever one of the guns suddenly shot them.

"The killer who thought all his sins will go away if he stopped killing someone. The killer who wanted for you to forgive him and live life like nothing happened" Principal Eve said and smiled once again "What a tragic love story for two people. I feel bad for being the person who ruins the love you two have. What a waste"

"I'm sorry" he whispered as he was staring at Hana. He apologized even though she would not hear it all. He was just staring at her the whole time.

"This is where the saying enters it's either you lose someone or you lose yourself" Principal Eve said and faced Hyunjin "What do you feel now that one of you will die right now?"

Hyunjin didn't answer the question and just looked at Hana. He doesn't want to ake his eyes off of her as he was scared that the gun might automatically trigger.

"Hana, hear everything now. Hyunjin will choose one that he wants to save. It's either him or you" Principal Eve

Hana was trying her best to shout and remove the tie but she was struggling a lot. The tie was hurting her as it was tied to her tightly.

"Now, choose. Are you going to save yourself or that girl who will hate you forever?" Principal Eve

"Isn't it obvious? I will save Hana" Hyunjin said and looked away as he was hurt to see Hana crying trying her best to stop him

Little did they know, Jeongin was there hiding. He tried his best to hide and crawled towards Hana. He tapped Hana and signalled her to be quiet.

"Just be quiet" he whispered and started untying Hana's hands and feet

"It has been decided" Principal Eve smiled and shot Hyunjin

It created a loud sound that echoed inside the basketball court. Hana was shocked to see Hyunjin on the floor helplessly trying so hard to breath and covering his stomach so the blood won't flow.

Jeongin hurriedly did his job and successfully untied Hana. He took the gun that was pointed to Hana and guided Hana to Hyunjin. They both looked at Hyunjin who is on the floor.

"You!" Principal Eve shouted as he noticed the two. She tried to shot them but the gun doesn't have any bullets inside

Jeongin stood up as he felt angry seeing Hyunjin's wound. He faced Principal Eve and pointed the gun to her. He was glaring at her while his hands were trembling. He never used a gun before and he was scared to use it to someone now.

"Hyunjin!" Felix shouted as they all arrived in the basketball court with his friends and Detective Chad

"Hwang Hyunjin!" Changbin shouted

They all panicked as they saw the blood kept flowing from Hyunjin's body. He might die if he won't go to the hospital now.

"Yang Jeongin! Put that down!" Chan shouted as he felt worried that Jeongin might kill Principal Eve

"Hyunjin is the killer!" Principal Eve shouted

Everyone there was shocked from what they heard. Minho was suspecting him when he saw Hyunjin in the room. He actually lied, he saw Hyunjin in the room and Hyunjin took the rope and talked to Minho. He convinced him to tell everyone that he is the killer and he left to find Hana. He knows something is off.

Hana was crying "Please don't die"

Hyunjin laughed and nodded "I won't. Just don't hate me for lying"

She didn't answer and just cried a lot as she saw how painful it is for Hyunjin to bear with the pain.

"There is no way" Jisung whispered as he can't believe what he just heard

"He is the killer!" Principal Eve

"He is not the killer!" Jeongin shouted and shot her right through her heart "You stupid"

"Jeongin! What the hell!" Seungmin said and tried to check on the Principal but it was dead already "You killed her"

Everything inside the basketball court is a mess. Two person lying down on the floor, blood flowing from their body and one is dead.

Jeongin started laughing as he saw the Principal lying down on the floor. He was satisfied to see someone finally shutting her mouth. He was annoyed because she was too talktative.

He faced his friends and smiled crazily "That was fun. Thank you Hyunjin for pretending to be me"

Jeongin is the killer.