35

Hana's POV

"Where's that school-"

"Boo!" Hyunjin appeared beside me

"Seriously?"

"Sorry hahaha. Our training just ended. You finished looking for the book?" Hyunjin asked

I shook my head "The school is about to close. Let's find it quick"

"I'll start there at the end" Hyunjin said and left quickly

We are looking for the year book 3 years ago, 2 years ago and last year for the students who died. We want to have their record and inofrmation to put in our script. It's been 2 hours since our last class has ended and Hyunjin went to his teammates to train. I am looking here for almost 1 and half hour. I found the book from 2 years ago and last year, but the year book from 3 years ago wasn't here. I can't see it. I looked around but I can't find it anywhere.

Today is crazy. Seungmin kissed me and I know he intentionally did it while Changbin and I accidentally kissed while he was trying to help me. I also told him about the jacket and he was fine with it. I volunteered to wash it and bring it back to him after.

Now, I am going crazy finding that book. I don't know why Hyunjin decided that we will both look for the books. He is so dumb. We should've volunteered for writing the script instead.

"I found it" Hyunjin said while holding the year book "Are we done here?"

"Hmm. Where did you find that?"

"Ah, just there. Are we going home already?" Hyunjin

"Of course, you still want to stay here? The killer might be around here waiting to kill us both"

"What if I am the killer?" Hyunjin stared at me

"And what if I am also the killer and I cut your tongue for speaking nonsense?"

Hyunjin chuckled "Let's go. I'll show you something"

"What? The school is about to-"

He pulled me carrying the books with him and our bags. We got out of the library and he kept dragging me somewhere really dark.

"Ya! Where are we going?" I whispered and held his hand tight "It's fucking dark. Let's leave-"

"Ssshhh. This is my secret passage" he said while dragging me carefully "Just hold tight. Be careful"

I just followed where he is heading at even though I am scared to be in the dark with this guy. What if he is the killer and he is luring me? Those thoughts kept appearing to my mind but can't help it. I'm already here.

He opened a door and the basketball court was there "A secret passage"

"Stupid. We should've enter in the main-"

"It's locked" Hyunjin said

We both went inside and just sat on the bleacher while he went to the middle and started dribbling the ball. He looks cool though. I won't blame the girls for liking him even though he is one of the suspects.

"I like someone" Hyunjin said and shoot the ball in the ring "A lot"

"Congrats?"

He giggled and looked at me "Akira knows who the girl is. It may sound weird but I think it's love at first sight. I don't usually believe in things like that but I guess cupid is clumsy sometimes. He shoot me using his arrow when I was looking at that girl but he forgot to shoot her. I guess it's one-sided love. Still, I am happy to see her everyday and get close to her"

"You're blaming Cupid now"

"He is responsible for love" he smiled and kept playing with the ball "Akira said she like me for that girl and she is trusting me to protect her. I promised to protect her and I guess Akira is fine with me being so in love with that girl. Akira trusts me that I won't let that girl be in danger. So I promised myself as well"

"Akira does know how to joke"

He ran to me and sat beside me while holding the ball "Are you suspicious of me?"

"Uh-"

He nodded and smiled "That's probably why you can't like me back"

"You mean-"

He held my chin and his face went near mine. He gave me a kiss and a smile appeared on his face "I like you, Hana. I like you so much"

He stood up and went to the middle once again while me? I was left here, dumb founded.

"Let's have a deal" Hyunjin said while dribbling the ball "If I get to shoot this ball in the ring. You will grant me two wishes"

How can he act like nothing happened? He just fucking kissed me. He fucking kissed me!!! That was the third time someone kissed me today. What the hell is happening? I was just planning to flirt with them and get to know them so they will spill secrets to me. But why the fuck...

"Hana? Are you okay?" Hyunjin

I nodded "Yeah"

"Okay. I'll shoot now" he said and gave me a genuine smile as he positioned himself and looked at the ring. He dribbled the ball and finally shoot it.

He did it.

"So..." Hyunjin smiled

"What's your two wish?"

He stood there and stared at me "Hmmm. First, go out with me. Let's have a date and you should learn how to love me, okay?"

"And the second one?"

Hyunjin smiled "Forgive me"