42

Hana's POV

"I'm scared" she whispered and looking anxious

"You have to calm down. Let's go inside"

I helped her stand as she look really scared and she is holding to my arms tightly. I can feel how her body was trembling so bad. She can't even look around nor look at her way.

"It's okay. I'm here"

We both entered inside and sat beside each other which is our normal seats. She was still holding to me tightly and doesn't want to let me go while she is sobbing.

"W-What if h-he is around? What if he is watching me? I'm scared" she whispered

"That won't happen. I am here. I won't leave you alone"

She kept crying while still holding ny hands tight. She can't even look straight, she leaning to me as my body covers her face.

"I told you nothing will happen to you. Don't leave my side, okay-"

"Hana!" Jisung called and entered as he was panting

"What? What's wrong?"

"Ace is dead" Jisung

My mind went blank for a few seconds and finally realized what he said. How come Ace who is far from us died? I mean maybe someone inside killed him or he got into a fight?

"What happened to him? How did you know he is dead?"

"Detective Chad told me. Someone killed him inside the jail. I guess it's related to the killer" Jisung said and glanced beside me "Why are you with her?"

"Nothing. We are just talking"

He was confuse but he was also convinced from what I said. I don't think Jisung is doubting what I said. He went straight to his seat and started playing with his phone like nothing happened. I can still feel Blaire trembling a lot.

"Blaire, you have to act normally. They will be suspicious of you if you kept doing that"

She removed her hand but still covering her face. I moved my chair and made she she can feel my finger so she will be rest assured that I am not going anywhere and will stay with her.

"I'm here"

Our classmates one by one entered the classroom and went back to their seat. They are all busy with their own thing while Chan stared at me and the girl beside me.

"Hana" Chan

"Huh? Why?"

Chan just glared at Blaire and went back to his seat. A teacher from a different class entered holding her textbook.

"So class, let's continue the lesson that Professor Cole left. Then we have some few discussions to make" teacher said and smiled as she opened her book "I will be your substitute teacher from now. I know you are all shocked with the sudden death but please don't let it affect our daily lives. There will be an important discussion after this and I want you all to stay behind because the other class already knew what it is"

This feels weird.

We are the Class A student and we always receive the special treatment and if ever there is an announcement, we are the first to know.
________________________

"The other students were allowed to go except us" Seungmin whispered as soon as our gaze met

What?

I looked beside me and saw Blaire who is finally calm down but still she doesn't want to look around and made herself busy looking at the book in front of her.

"Okay, our lesson will end here. I want you all to know about the upcoming festival that will be held and planned by your class. Every class was assigned to plan and create a successful yet fun foundation day program. Since it's your last year here in Sanxia Academy we all want this class to do the planning. We are expecting a lot and the other class really want to see you creative ideas" teacher said and started writing on the board "Is any of you wants to volunteer as the team leader to assign everything and guide everyone?"

The team leader will see the overall list and tasks they were assigned to do. I'm sure the killer will be at an advantage if he will know where rhe students were assigned and everything.

I raised my hand "I volunteer to be the team leader"

"Okay! That's goo-" she stopped talking as she noticed her phone on the desk ringing "Excuse me" she said and left the room

"Are you okay?"

"Hana, please I'm scared. What if he is outside?" Blaire whispered

As I glanced at the window glass, I saw dark figure strangled our teacher using a rope.

"N-No!"

The two doors automatically locked and other students tried to open it but they failed.

"What the hell is happening?" Minho annoyingly said and went to the door. He tried to open it but it was locked. He tried to break it but nothing happened.

"Where's the teacher-" one of my classmates

A smoke suddenly spread in the rook coming from unknown hole inside the classroom. Everyone started coughing as we inhaled the smoke.

"H-Hana!" Blaire shouted

I held her hand tight as I struggled breathing. My eyes kept shutting down but I am trying my best to stay awake. This was planned all along. The killer was outside.

And all of the people I was suspecting was in here. Everything was planned very well to blame these 8 students.

I can't take it and lost my conscious...