57

Jungkook's POV

I arrived at the said place where my car directed me. Actually, I have meetings with other people but someone called me here for unknown reason.

I know Hana is suspicious of me because I suddenly became one of the shareholders of Sanxia Academy. I am not hiding anything. It wasn't me, it was Father who is a shareholder of that Academy. I found out months ago and been wanting to tell Hana about it. I think telling her won't change a thing, Father has a high percentage of share in that place so I couldn't just pull out his name. I transferred everything to my name and got a high offer so I became the shareholder instead.

Actually, it wasn't just Father who is the shareholder. There are a lot of them, Felix's, Chan's Jeongin's, Jisung's, Seungmin's, Changbin's, Minho's Fathers were shareholders as well. What's more interesting is that, Hyunjin's Father WAS a shareholder too but suddenly decided to pull out his name and transferred it to Hyunjin. Then after that, he was found dead somewhere which is really creepy because...

It was the same method of the killer.

Then months after that, the killings inside Sanxia Academy started. That means Hyunjin's Father is the first victim of the killing. It can be the same killer or someone is copying the method of what happened to Hyunjin's Dad. I am sure Hyunjin is not the killer and he wants to find that person to make him pay for taking all the innocent people's lives.

A car suddenly stopped in front of me and Detective Chad came out holding folders on his right hand.

"I'm glad you came" he smiled

I met him after the incident that happened in Sanxia Academy. He is communicating with Hana for some investigation through me, since Hana was traumatized and I had to face him for Hana.

"It was a pleasure, Detective Chad"

"I'll get straight to the point. None of their Fathers has the power to do me a favor. It's only you and Hyunjin who has the high percent of share in Sanxia Academy. I am asking you instead of Hyunjin. He doesn't want to be involved again" Detective Chad said and handed me the folders "Those are the enrollment requirements of Felix, Chan, Changbin, Jisung, Minho, Seungmin and Hana"

"Hana?"

"She wants to enroll as well. I know she didn't tell you because you will stop her but I am telling you right now. We have to believe in her. It is dangerous, yes but it won't stop and will kill other innocent people if they won't come back there. The killer wants them back and one of them can be the killer" Detective Chad

"One of them?"

"I don't trust your sister too. She can be the person who is pretending to be the killer and scaring everyone like how the killer do it. I admit it. I am suspicious of your sister" Detective Chad

"The fuck. Why my sister? She can't be-"

"She can always be the killer. She can be if she want. Just for now, we have to work together and won't spill anything to them" Detective Chad

Hana can't be the killer.

_______________________

(Next Day)

"Are you coming with me?"

"Me? No. I have classes" Hana smiled

Lies. She will be enrolled to Sanxia Academy today and the process won't take long because they are related to the shareholders, it's easy for them to enter. They can even start their class today if they want.

That's one of the reason why Hana easily entered Sanxia Academy knowing that we don't have much money without our parents. It was because our Father is one of the shareholders.

I drove to Sanxia Academy without making it obvious because I know Hana is suspicious of me too. I don't want her to enroll to Sanxia Academy but what Detective Chad told me last night gave me reasons to send her to Sanxia. She can be the killer of the recent victim and trying to lure everyone to come back. I don't know. I can't just avoid the fact that one of them can be the killer.

As I arrived, I went straight to the guidance office and handed them the enrollment papers. The woman looked at me with shock on her face. She knows who they are. I just nodded at her as she noticed that they are enrolling with the help of me.

"Their parents banned them-" woman

"I will take responsibility. You saw my signature there. They will enroll under my name. You don't have to worry"

She nodded slowly and signed it "Aren't they the suspects?"

"Watch your mouth"

She stayed quiet and gave me back the papers. I left her office and went to the principal's office to finalize everything. As I handed him the folders, his eyes widened with what he just read.

"This can't be. Their Fathers banned them" Principal Gil

"Just sign it. I am still the shareholder and you can't decide on your own"

He can't do anything and just signed the papers. Everything is fine now and they are successfully enrolled here again. Did I do the right thing? I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what decision I should do. I don't even know if I should trust them knowing that they are part of what happened before.

Will Hana be fine? I hope so...