120

Hana's POV

(Next day)

As I finished getting ready, I didn't saw Katana in our room. I think she left somewhere. I hurriedly took my books with me and my bag as I get out of the room.

I noticed everyone is busy and not carrying their bag and books. What is happening? They aren't wearing their uniforms as well.

"Hana!" Yoon shouted and ran to me

"What is happening?"

"Ah, today is our visiting day. Our family or one relative will have to visit us" Yoon said

I nodded "I see"

"You don't have mic on" Yoon

"Huh?"

"I need to go" she smiled and left

What does she mean? Wait... I forgot they all have mic on. I am the only who doesn't have one. Does she mean I should ask for help? I am the only way they can get out of this place.

"Hana" Katana called and walked towards me with-

JUNGKOOK?!

"Ya! What are you doing here?!"

He smiled "Visiting you"

"How did you know?"

"Do you think I am stupid? I just found out from the internet and Taehyung" Jungkook

"Taehyung?"

"He visited someone as well" he answered

"I will have to leave you two" Katana smiled and left

Jungkook tapped my shoulder "Who is she? How did she know we are siblings?"

"She probably saw the picture"

"Ah, let's go to the cafeteria. I am hungry" he said

We went to the cafeteria and ordered our food. We sat near the exit door, not far from where the eight suspects are. I hope there will be no crime. It'll be a mess and those who are visiting won't probably be able to get out of this place too.

"How's this place?" Jungkook asked

"It's... scary"

"What? What do you mean? Can you tell me in details?" Jungkook asked

"Crime happened for years until now, same method- I mean there are evidences that points out the eight powerful students"

Jungkook looked around secretly and looked at me "I saw them"

"Minho had a fight with all the victims, they received messages and will hear the humming song of Changbin. Then, they will end up dying after, in the laboratory room which Chan only have access to it, the scent which Hyunjin owns, the flower which Seungmin knew about, the butterfly drawing which Jeongin has, Felix who saw the body first and the last to go to his room, and Jisung who knows the possible ways of killing"

"This is crazy. How come the killer is genius?" Jungkook asked

"One month ago, a student named Tiu Ashika went missing. It was said that those eight suspects have feelings for her but she ended up choosing Minho. Someone spread a rumor that she is cheating on Minho, he broke up with Ashika and she was bullied, physically and verbally. One night, they called her in the theater room and tortured her, next day she went missing. It wasn't just the students of Class 2-A were there, there are 4 students from Class 1-A and the school staffs except for Detective Chad"

Jungkook can't even talk.

"Exactly a month after Ashika went missng, I arrived. They thought I was the same as her. They thought we are one. I don't have anyone to trust here but Katana who is a secret agent and Detective Chad. We have a plan on making the eight suspects believe that I am Ashika. He is slowly believing it. He can't even hurt me. He is killing those who were in the theater room, one by one"

"So... the killer is obsessed or mad at Ashika. He probably killed her or he hid her somewhere-" Jungkook

"He hid her?"

Wait... The secret room in the conference room. It was in my dream, it was the room that Hyunjin used to plan everything.

"Hana, don't even dare making a move and putting yourself in danger. Just fucking stay quiet and observe everyone. I will get you out of here" Jungkook said and handed me a pen "Just click the button and it will give us signal to get you out of here"

"I can't. I am already here. I am going to end this"

"Fucking listen to me, will you?!" he glared at me while holding my wrist tightly "You are in danger and you are trapped here. This is not some fucking game you can play. You will end up dying! What if the killer is reserving you to be his last? What if he wanted to kill you in the end?Hana, that is a killer. He won't let any of you survive in the end. You are all going to die here"

"Jungkook-"

"Please, click the button as soon as possible. Don't wait for anyone to die. Hana, I'm begging you. You are in danger. I-I don't want to lose you" Jungkook

"You won't lose me. Do you think if ever you got us all out of here, we will survive? He won't stop. He will kill us"

Jungkook sighed and looked down out of frustration "Hana... Please. I can't lose you. I really can't. You are all I have now. I can't lose you. No"

"I promise. I will be careful and will get out of here, alive"

His tears fell "You promise?

"I promise. I will get out of here alive. Don't worry about me"