33

Hana's POV

I woke up as I heard my phone rang. I answered it lazily without even looking at the name.

"Hmm?"

[Where are you?]

"Who is this?"

[Han Jisung. Are you still sleeping?]

"Yeah"

[Stupid. First class will start in 30 minutes]

"What?!"

[So get ready-]

I ended the call and went to the bathroom quickly. I took a very quick bath and did my morning routine. I don't even fucking know why I overslept and didn't heard my alarm.

I wore my uniform and just brushed my hair as I ran out of the suite carrying my bag. I ran as fast as I can to the elevator and nervously waited for it to reach the main floor. Fuck. I don't understand what I am feeling but my stomach kind of hurt right now. I don't know if it's my stomach or... Argh. Please no.

"Good morning, Ms. Jeon-" staff

"Good morning!" I greeted and got in my car

I drove to the Academy as fast as I can and parked the car somewhere inside the Academy. I entered the building and ran to my classroom. I saw my teacher was about to start the lesson.

"Okay, so I am going to discuss about- Professor Cole

"Uh... Excuse me. I'm sorry I'm late"

"That's so unusual, Ms. Jeon. You may go to your seat" Professor Cole smiled

I nodded and bowed to him as I entered the classroom and sat beside this stupid bitch. Then I noticed Jisung was laughing at ne secretly.

"Rich people don't apologize-" Blaire

"I am different from you. I am well mannered and beautiful unlike you"

She rolled her eyes.

"I am going to talk about our upcoming group project. This project will be a big part of your grades. You guys-" Professor Cole

"What is it all about?" Blaire

"Can't you wait? He is going to discuss it" Jisung annoyingly said

"Whatever" Blaire

"It's all about script writing but it's not as simple as you think. You all will write a script regarding of what is happening inside our school. You have to search and dig about the secrets this school has. I want you all to focus on this one. You all don't have to attend my class and just do this project with your groupmates. You can show me and explain it to me so I can check if there is something you guys need to change or remove" Professor Cole

"Who will be our groupmates?" Chan

"So that's the exciting part. I wrote down your names on a piece of paper and put them inside this box" he showed us the box and shake it "You guys can't complain about your groupmates. Since you guys are 29 here, there will be 5 groups that has 5 members while the 6th group has 4 members only. Okay..."

Everyone just agreed since Professor Cole is doing the fun. It's exciting to know who will be your groupmates and what is your group number.

Professor Cole picked up 5 papers from the box "First five is Jisung, Felix, Taeil, Lei and Arian"

"Can't I be in the same group with Hana?" Jisung asked

"Nope" Professor Cole answered and picked 5 again "Second five is Chan, Minho, Blaire, Jungri and Jina"

"I hate one of them" Minho said

"Do you think I like to be in the same group as you?" Blaire

Now I just felt my feet hurts. I think it's because I ran earlier wearing these high heels ankle boots. Argh. How I wish I just spent the day in my suite.

"Third five is Seungmin, Eunji, Sora, Taeyang and Misun" Professor Cole said and picked 5 again "Fourth will be Seolbi, Penelope, Seokyung, Dongsun and Jeongin" he picked another 5 papers again "Fifth is Soomin, Jihyun, Changbin, Seunghyun and Hyejin"

"How can a day like this be so horrible?" Minho said and everyone heard it

"The last group will be Hana, Hyunjin, Seulgi and Changmin" Professor Cole said and put the papers inside "Go to your groupmates and talk about it then you can have your free time before next class"

I was about to stand up when Hyunjin, Changmin and Seulgi went to me. Good thing they chose to go here. My feet hurts like hell.

"Changmin is our leader" Hyunjin said

Changmin just nodded "We have to find books in the-"

"Hana and I will do that" Hyunjin said and left the classroom

"Uh... Let's talk tomorrow" Seulgi said and giggled

Both Seulgi and Changmin went back to their seats. I stood up and left the classroom as well to take the book from-

Seungmin held my wrist and dragged me to the locker room. I can't even talk because of my stomach that kepr hurting since earlier. As we entered the locker room, he pulled me in front of his locker room and made me sit on the chair in front.

"What's wrong?"

He opened his locker and took something from there "Stupid. Why would you rush here wearing that?" he asked and kneeled in front of me.

"Ya-"

He took off my heels and wore the rubber shoes to me. He tied the shoelace and looked at me.

"Thanks?"

"You should take care of yourself but for now..." he smiled and stared into my eyes "Let me take care of you"

"Uh..."

He went near me-

AND FUCKING KISSED ME.