116

Katana's POV

(Next day)

I looked at the time. It's almost break time, yet, this Professor keep telling stories about his life.

"Do you know him?" Hana asked

"Who? Professor Haz?"

She nodded.

"He is the last Professor who entered Sanxia Academy. All the female students admire him a lot, he is handsome, talented, smart and has everything. I heard he is rich, I don't know why he is here"

"Are you close with him?" Hana asked

"No, but a lot of students are close to him. He just don't come out when there is no class. He is always in his room"

"Don't you think he is suspicious too?" Hana

"What made you say that?"

"I feel like he is up to something. I don't know if I am right or wrong but... We should focus on him too" Hana

"Alright. Let's include him"

"Hana and Katana? You two have something to share with the class?" Professor Haz asked

Jeongin raised his hand "They were talking about the task that was given by Professor Eli last time which needs to be pass by tomorrow"

"I see" Professor Haz said and nodded but remained looking at Hana "I heard you got into an accident?"

"Yes, that was days ago before I got here" Hana

"Do you know Ashika also got into an accident before she entered Sanxia Academy?" Professor Haz

I noticed how everyone looked at Professor Haz, especially the eight suspects. I bet they are desperate to roast him or leave this class but Professor Haz is more strict. He is not scared of the power and rules of these eight students.

"I think bringing up someone who is not here, is disrespectful. I mean what's the point of bringing that up?" Hana said

Professor Haz smiled "You are really similar to her. She is bold"

The bell rang as a sign it's our breaktime. He left the room, everyone also left the room.

"Let's go"

Hana and I went to the cafeteria. She keep looking around which bothers me a lot, but I know she is probably trying to see whether the killer is somewhere to be seen.

As we arrived, we ordered our food and sat near the main entrance. She keep looking around while eating her food.

"Hana, aren't you going to ask about the paper that night?"

"Uh... Yeah. What did you write?" Hana asked

"Reveal yourself. Those words really caught everyone's attention. They were talking about you even though you weren't there"

"Really?" she asked

"What is up with you? The killer won't show himself to you in this crowded place. If you want to know who is gone, look at that table"

Hana looked at the table where the eight suspects are "Is Jeongin related to Ari?"

"Half siblings"

"What? Really?" Hana asked and keep looking around again

"You know what? I am bothered with you looking around. What happened? Can you at least say it?"

"I heard Haknyeon saw the body first. I have to know where he is. The killer's method is to kill who saw the body first-" Hana

"Hana, I'll tell you if someone is dead, okay? Just relax yourself"

"If I will secretly watch Haknyeon, I will see who the killer is. I will know who he is. It'll be easy for me to know who" Hana

"The killer works clean more than you know. He doesn't leave traces. Hana, I have tried that before. Nothing happened. I didn't saw him no matter how long I stayed in the cctv room"

"Is there any other way? I am fucking desperate" she frustratingly said

"Calm down, okay? We will know who he is. Just go with the flow and pretend like what I have told you"

She sighed and nodded.

J entered the cafeteria, breathing heavily. She went to our table which is the nearest of all.

"What happened?"

"A body was found in the laboratory room" J said and tried so hard to calm herself down

"You found the body first?!" Hana angrily asked

J shook her head "Eric saw the body"

Hana and I hurriedly went to the laboratory room. As we arrived, we saw Eric on the floor staring at the body- no. There are two bodies on the floor.

Haknyeon and Juyeon.

"Haknyeon is the only one who saw the body first. Why is Juyeon here?" Hana asked

"Probably the two of them saw the body first. Who knows? Maybe Juyeon was there also?"

"Katana, this is not good. If the killer will kill everyone here and we still don't have a clue, we are all going to die like what he wanted" Hana

"He won't kill his friends and you. I am sure of that"

"It wasn't me" Eric desperately defended himself "Believe me-"

"We know, Eric. I want you to be careful, okay? Go back"

Eric nodded and left the room.

"Katana!" Hana called and gave me the paper "I thought you didn't know?"

Look around.

"What? I didn't know- Wait. It was printed, the same letter you received that night"

"You were right" Hana said

The officers gathered inside the laboratory room, including the other suspects of killing. Does he mean when we look around we will see who?

"What does it mean?" Hana asked

"Maybe there is another clue?"

Hana secretly looked around and saw the paper on the wall. She took a paper that was on the wall "Another one"

One by one.

What?