126

Jisung's POV

(Next day)

"Jisung, who will you choose to play with?" Chan asked

"I think I'll help Hana"

"Don't you want to sing?" Changbin asked

I shook my head "I want Hana to own the stage"

"How about you Seungmin?" Chan

"I'll sing" Seungmin

"Changbin will sing too. Then, I'll sing as well" Chan said

"Only Jisung won't sing, since he has to play the guitar for Hana" Changbin

"Will Hana sing? I don't think she will" Seungmin said

"I still want to try"

Just like Ashika, she sang a song for us even though she is shy and nervous. I wanted to try and tell Hana to sing. I am sure she will sing, since she knows everyone in the music club were gone, she is the only girl who still joins us.

"How about Jeongin?" Chan asked

"I don't think he will"

"Still, let's ask him" Seungmin

"I'll just ask Hana"

I left as soon as I told them what I am going to do. I want to ask her now, if she says yes, we still have time to practice.

"Jisung!" J called and ran towards me

"Did you see Hana?"

"No, I didn't" she said and handed me the paper "Can you write your name along with the members of your club? We are trying to count the students who will join the foundation day"

"Yeah, sure"

I wrote down my name, Chan, Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin and Hana's name.

"Thanks! I think she is in the upper floor" J said and left hurriedly

I went to the upper floor, why would she go here alone? She knows how dangerous it is. The laboratory room is here, if she stays alone, she will probably the next target of the killer.

I can't see her in our classrooms, I looked at the computer room and she wasn't there. I looked at the laboratory room area, she is standing there while staring through the glass window.

"Hana!"

She looked at me.

"What are you doing here? You should be in our club room. I have to discuss something with you"

"About what?" Hana

"Let's go to the music room. I will tell you"

She followed me to the music room and sat on the chair. She looked at the whole place from where she is. A smile curved on her lips.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just remembered something. Anyway, what do you want to tell me?" Hana

"You know that we lost three members, right? We lost singers. I suggested to them that you should sing. We wanted to hear you sing"

Hana chuckled "Are you asking me to sing? You will be disappointed in me"

"That's why I asked you now. We can still practice the remaining time we have before the foundation day. What do you think?"

"You need to hire a very experienced and high class vocal trainer if you want me to sing" she said and started laughing so loud "I'm telling you, you will be disappointed in me"

"Still, let's try"

She nodded "Okay, then. Just don't cover your ear"

She sat in front of the piano and started playing. I started strumming the guitar, trying to know what she will sing.

Now playing : Throught the night by IU

Tonight, I’ll send you the firefly from that day
To your window
That means that I love you

Just hearing the first verse shocked me more than what I am expecting. She is good. How can she lie she is not singing?

I remember our first kiss
Every time, I close my eyes
And it takes me away to the farthest place

I know she has a reason why she chose this song. I am sure that she is referring to someone. I just don't know who.

Like the words written in the sand
Where the waves are
I’m afraid you’ll disappear
So I always miss you
I can’t take out
All these words in my heart
But this means that I love you

Her tears fell as she sang the last line...

"You are good"

She wiped her tears and looked at me "Should I sing the bridge to the chorus tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, we have a great team work. I You didn't tell me what you were going to sing but I managed to play it"

"Are you going to sing as well?" she asked

"I guess. We still need one more person. I am not sure though. What important is... you will sing. You are the highlight of the night"

She chuckled "How am I the highlight of the night? I am just going to sing a few lines"

"Hana, do you remember something before you got into an accident?"

"I don't remember anything" she said

"Like years ago?"

"I don't remember anything. I even forgot my brother's name but I somehow remembered it" she giggled

"You really don't remember anything or anyone from three years ago?"

She shook her head.

"I had this childhood friend whom I am really close with. We both wanted to enter Sanxia Academy, but she broke her promise. I entered and waited for her, but there is no sign of her"

"Really? Where is she now?" Hana asked

"Are you dumb or what?"

"Why? I was just asking. How am I supposed to know?" she glared at me

"She is sitting in front of me"