3

Third person's POV

She is outside the school, still mesmerizing how big and beautiful the outside, what more inside? She us hesitating to enter, her eyes were darted to the front view of the school.

"You can do this" she whispered to herself and took a deep breath

She drove to the school and stopped when the school guard blocked her way and went towards her.

"Any appointments-" School guard

Hana took out her card showing her name "I'm Hana, a new student"

The school guard recognized her quickly and opened the gate as fast as he can. The principal announced to everyone that there will be a new student coming today and the school staffs all prepared and made sure it'll be a perfect day.

She drove inside the school.

All of the students who has free time were shocked and amazed by the car that just entered the school. Everyone stopped doing what they are doing, all eyes on Hana's car like it was some God who arrived.

"Gosh! That's so expensive!"

"Is the one inside child of some billionaire?"

"I bet that student grew up having a gold spoon in his or her mouth"

"Dude, I've been wanting to have that!"

"Fuck! That's a Bugatti La Voiture Noire! That's fucking expensive!"

"I'll die first before I get that"

"That's around 12 or 13 million dollars!"

No one can take their eyes off of the car. They are all confused how come a millionair chose the school that has a lot of crimes. The owner of the car became the talk in just a few seconds when the car entered.

Inside the car, Hana is scared and kind of feeling weird while getting all the attention. She grew up avoiding being the center of the attention and she never became anyone's insterest that made her feel even more weird. Still, she has to do her job like what she promised to her brother and his friends. She took a deep breath, took the car keys and bag with her. She fixed her makeup slightly even her hair even though it looks perfect.

As she opened the door, everyone was amazed by the girl who just came out of the car. Everyone was staring at her like crazy, like she is the most popular student beating the current popular students.