8

Akira's POV

"Thank you, Akira" Principal Eve said

I bowed and left her office. She called me to help her check the papers and documents for Hana. She will be moving to Sanxia Penthouse and I am glad that we can spend more time even though we are not in class.

"Akira" a familiar voice called

I looked behind me and saw my Father with his secretary. I want to run but I can't. He will probably get mad at me for avoiding him when he personally went here. I walked towards him and bowed.

"You seriously disappointed me" Father

I knew it. He went here to check on my academic performance. He would always talk to my teacher about what's wrong with me, even my teacher is confused of my Father. He knows I am doing well in school but Father wants more.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry? Can't you at least be ahead of Felix for once?" Father

Felix's Father and my Father were friends but here he is. He said he is so sick of Felix's Father bragging about Felix's academic performance that made me go through hell. He is pressuring me for being the second student after Felix. Actually, Felix is aware of what I had to go through. He knows my Father hurting me for being a loser and that makes Felix mad at my Father.

"I'll do my best-"

Father slapped me "Don't just say it. You have to show me!"

"Sir" Felix called and stood in front of me "I don't think you should hurt Akira-"

"This is a matter between me and my daughter. You should stay out of it" Father

"You shouldn't call yourself her Father. The day you first hurt her, that made your rights as her Father go away. For your information, sir, I am the Vice President and it is my right to protect all the students as an ssg officer. You are in Sanxia Acdemy and I can do anything I want to you" Felix said not even bothered about my Father's presence that scares me always "Please leave before I call the police and report what you did to Akira"

"We will talk at home" Father told me

"She will not go home. I will be helping her with her studies tonight. You can go" Felix bowed

Father annoyingly left us.

I was relieved when I heard him walk away. My tears started falling as I felt all the pressure and pain.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked

I nodded and wiped my tears "Thank you but you don't have to do that"

I left him and went to my classroom. I didn't saw Hana there, only few of our classmates were there and there is no teacher. I sat and just covered my face with my palm as I controlled my tears from falling.

Then, I felt someone sat in front of me. He held my hands and removed it from my face.

"Are you crying?" it was Jisung

"Why would I cry?"

He took something from his table and gave it to me "Drink it. That's my comfort drink whenever I am down"

I just stared at it and looked away.

But then, someone put the ice bag on my desk as I looked up I saw Felix with no expression at all.

"Use it. I borrowed it from the clinic" he said and went to his seat

I just took the ice bag and put it on my cheeks were Father slapped me. Jisung was just staring at my cheeks ehere the ice bag is.

"Your Father hurt you again?" Jisung asked

"How did you-"

"How can I not know? I always see him going here and then will hurt you" Jisung angrily said then he folded up his sleeves "Should I hurt him back for you? He deserves it!"

"Stupid" I don't know if I should laugh because of his face or should I cry because of his concern.

"Why would he hurt my dog?" Jisung

"Ya!" I hit his head

Hana sat beside me "What happened to you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Where did you go?"

"Hi, I'm Jisung. You are Hana, right?" Jisung said and smiled at her

Hana was hesitating but she ended up smiling "Hmm. I am Hana"

"Yesterday was so fucked up. A student died again. Shouldn't we form an alliance and figure out the killer?" Jisung shouted

Hana looked at me.

"I think we should do that. There is no one we can trust here but ourselves. I think Jisung is kind of right, we are not going to trust esch other but let's be together and find out about the killer"

"Aren't you one of the suspects?" Hana

"That's why I want to find the killer and prove everyone I am not the killer" Jisung

"Okay, let's tell first who we are suspicious of" Hana

"It's not that I am suspecting this person but he can be the killer if ever. It's Chan"

"I agre but I suspect the queen bee of this school. She has a lot of connections and power to do a crime and cover it up" Jisung said

"That makes sense" 

"I know this is crazy but I am suspecting Ace" Hana

"Ace? Why? You just met him earlier"

"When you left he pinned me against the wall and put the knife on my neck. Only me, Chan, Seungmin, Jisung, Felix, Professor Cole and the Detective saw the note and what's written. Ace mentioned it earlier the same thing that was written on the paper" Hana

How can it be Ace?